Ch. 6: Dinner and Attention

It had been about two days since I met the boys and we became friends. Which was a huge shock to me. They had asked for my phone before I left that night and put their numbers in. Sadly though I had to go digging for them because they had put each other under nicknames. Which i thought was cute because it showed that we were indeed friends.

Liam's was 'Plain Payne' a joke he took from me calling myself a plain Jane. Louis put his under "REAL Brother.' To which I smiled and laughed. Zayn put himself under 'I Know Your Secret.' Harry put himself under 'Extraordinharry,' and finally Niall put himself under 'Irish Babe <3' Didn't take me long to realize who was who, but to find them in the sea of my contacts was hard. But I had been texting them which was fun while Beth and I discovered more awesome things about London. It was beautiful and I never wanted to leave.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either!" I heard Beth say talking on the phone. I had just gotten out of the shower. When she saw me she beckoned me over not caring that all I was in was just a towel. She put the phone on speaker and set in on the table she was sitting at.

"Did she get their autographs!?" My mom yelled into the phone. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"No," I told her. "I got their numbers though."

"Yeah Aunt they like totally lover her. Like they bought us lunch, took us to a museum, let us ride in A LIMO- that was my favorite part- and let us go back to one their houses. Can you believe it?! We actually got to spend a whole day with them!"

"I'm so happy for you! I knew you'd meet them, but I'm glad to know that you got more than what you expected."

"WAY more than I expected, Ma. WAAAAYYYYY more. But me and Beth are going to go the old parliment houses--"

"NERD!"

I rolled my eyes at my mom's comment, "-And then after we grab some lunch were going to get ready for our dinner with the boys."

"Wow, Kid, look at you hanging out with famous people." she sighed. "You really are his kid. Well, I'll talk to you girls later. Love you."

After we said our goodbyes I went to go get dressed while Beth talked non-stop about how I chose the lamest things to do. Which I didn't think they were lame. And who's birhtday trip was this? Yeah, that's right. Mine. So yeah. Swerve. Wow, I just said that. Gross. I picked out a pair of dark blue jeans that faded in the middle and out rolled a shirt that was a brown long sleeved v-neck. I then threw my hair into a bun so that way by the time it was night time it'd be curly. I didn't own a curling iron. Yet alone known how to use one so putting my wet hair in a bun was as good as it was going to get. Plus, natural was always better right?

I sighed as I heard my phone go off. It was only seven thirty. Lily looked at the screen and threw it my way saying it was some stalker. I rolled my eyes as I saw it was Zayn

"Its Zayn dork."

"Oh, weird name you put him under. Made him sound like he was a creeper."

"He put it in there not me!"

From: I Know Your Secret

Don't forget about tonight! Dinner is on us <3 And both of your wear something semi-formal xx

To: I Know Your Secret

Yummm me getting dressed up? I can feel the excitement already x] hints to where we are going?

From: I Know Your Secret

You wish I would tell! GTG gonna take a pic of Harry whist he is sleeping then pouring whipped cream on him xx