Ch. 12 Simon and Secrets

"These are really good you guys!" Liam said reading what we had written yesterday. Niall and I exchanged grins at each other proud of our work. He squeezed the hand he had been holding since we had arrived and I kissed his cheek in response. "Hey Jane, how would you like to meet Simon Cowell?"

I froze, "No way! You're joking?! Can you really do that?"

He shrugged. "With the lyrics being so well written I'm sure he'd like to meet the writer and Niall's new girlfriend. I'll call him right now actually. Excuse me."

He walked out of the room and I squeled while pushing my weight into Niall, "You have no idea how much I love Simon! He was my favorite judge on American Idol when I was growing up and then he went to X-Factor and then- Oh my, God. The man has a great ear for talent."

"Then he'll definately will like you, " Niall told me nudging me back. "Anybody would be crazy not to."

"You're my boyfriend; you have to say that."

"But I don't have to mean it, and I do... Mean it that is." He said looking me in the eyes and I smiled. "Just keep that smile on your face and you'll win anyone over."

Before I could say anything back to him Liam came back into the room with a gloom exoression and my smile faded. Oh, no. He didn't want to meet me. He probably didn't even want to look at my lyrics. He wanted nothing to do with me.

"What hapened mate?"

"I don't know how to tell you both this," Liam started. "We have a problem."

"What's the problem?" I asked. My voice slightly cracking with fear.

"We have to get all of us ready in the next ten minutes and be there in half an hour!" He exclaimed and I leaped out my seat and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"You asshole! Come on Niall let's get the boys." I rolled my eyes leaving the room. "You fucking prick Liam!"

"I'll get Louis and Harry. Good luck with Zayn!" He gave me a quick peck on the lips before running off before I coul ask what he meant by that. I stalked to where I knew Zayn was sleeping: the couch. I looked down at his sleepy face and gushed. Zayn had such defined features and his eyelashes were to die for. His mouth was slightly open and his hair was tussled. How could an angel like this be that hard to wake up?

"Zayn," I nugged him with no response. "Zayn its time to wake up to meet Simon."

No response.

I pinched his nose and closed his mouth and got a quick response. He shot up from the couch and I stepped back in response as to not get injured. "Get ready, we all are leaving soon."

His hands ran to his hair and then he immediately ran off. I sighed sitting on the couch folding the blankets Zayn used. Just as I had folded it once Niall came in with a grin on his face, "Need help?"

"Honestly, I thought when you told me 'good luck' that it was going to be hard to wake up Z. But it wasn't." I told him as we folded the blanket together, "I didn't need your luck."

"Or maybe it was easy because of my luck. You know, luck of the irish is pretty strong."

I laughed and hit him with the folded blanket to his chest. He took it and set it aside before grabbing my hands and and pushing them against my chest to make me lean my back into the couch. "What do you think you're doing, Mr. Horan?"

"Giving my princess a good-luck kiss." He smiled leaning down to kiss while lacing our fingers together. It was just a sweet and simple kiss just to reassure my nerves. I guess in the little time that he's known me he's already figured out just how insecure I am. Still holding my hands he laid his head on my chest.