chapter 8 the plan and the new trap

CLARISSA POV

I sit on Joseph room and think Joseph is gone and we have to get him back before our children is born and therw is only one person who can help us and I don't know if he going to help or not but we have to try so I say to Beatrice."Beatrice I know someone who can help us get Joseph back we have no choose."She looks at me for a moment and then said."ok how do we find this person Clarissa."I said."We have to go now."And then we get up and leave the house me leading the way.

JOSEPH POV

I wake up and my head hurts my bed don't feel good neither but what can I do never the door open and Sebastian walk in I feel like hurted him but I can't."So Joseph u going to give Clarissa back to me or what."I said."Never i will never give Clarissa back to u."Sebastian looks at me for a moment and then said."Then I have no choose."a girl walks in the room helding a cup and I think oh no I know what that cup is its the cup that turn people to evil but why would Sebastian make me drink from it for it won't work on me its only works on shadowhunters but its make me feel no good."drink from the cup now then."i said."Never I will never do that."he was on me now."GET off of me."he put a rune on me again and i black out again.

BEATRICE POV

I walk with Clarissa and I looks at the street we are on I have never see this street before."Clarissa where are we going?"She said."To meet a old friends of mine."And we are now at some kind of building it looks like a church but I can't told ."we here."The gate open Clarissa just put her hand on something we walk up to the door and Clarissa drewed a rune on it and its up too sometimes I forget she's a shadowhunter we walk in its big I think but I never be here before I voice said."Clary."I look around and I see that a girl is hugging Clarissa."Hey Isabelle where is Jace I need to talk to him."The girl Isabelle nodded but then stop and said."Clary are u pregnant?"she said."Yes but that doesn't mean anything I just need to talk to Jace ok or and this is Beatirce."She said that last part because she knows I was stared at them."Hello Betrice nice to meet u."I don't now what to do but I shake Isabelle hand and she said."Jace is upstairs in his room Clary."She said."thanks isabelle."we walk to the stair and to a door that is the room door to Jace's room.Clarissa open it and see Jace on his bed."hello Jace."Clarissa said. he turned around and froze."Clarissa how?"she said."No time to I have to told u something."Jace have been in this before and he know its not good because its true my brother is in the hands of Sebastian and my Brother and Clarissa children is so close to being born."Ok what is it Clarissa u need my help for what."I walk up and said."My brother Joseph has been kidnapped by Sebastian and we need u help to get him back."Jace looks at me for a moment and then said."Who are u."Clarissa said."Jace this is Beatrice and she right I need u help to find him if we don't my children will not have a dad."At that Jace froze in place he is thinking what."U are pregnant Clarissa I will help u guys."Yes I am going to get my brother back but I can't be so sure if he is going to be the same way he was before who know what Sebastian is doing to him right now.

JOSEPH POV
I lay on my bed I wake up again but I feel not good my head hurts my body hurts all of me hurts and i don't know why."Hello Joseph."Sebastian said and i think what does he wanted now."what do u want Sebastian?"he walk to me and he has a cup in his hands he put it to my lips."Drink and u feel better."I look at the cup I am not going to drink from that cup."No."I said but he put the cup down in my lips and I get the bad thing and then I scream in pain and then the color was out of me in a minute and then I want dark a dark person.

HEY GUYS I LEAVE U ON THIS CLIFFHANGER OK

CLARISSA WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT JOSEPH

ME WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT

CLARISSA SEBASTIAN TURNING U DARK

ME I WANTED A TWIST IN MY STORY

SEBASTIAN HA THAT WANT U GET FOR TAKING CLARISSA AWAY FROM ME

CLARISSA SHUT UP SEBASTIAN

JACE THANK U JOSEPH FOR BEING ME BACK

ME I KNOW THAT'S WANTED I WAS PLANNING ON DOING
CLARISSA AND BEATRICE AND JACE IS GOING TO GET JOSEPH BACK I AND SO SURE OF IT

BEATRICE U GOT THAT RIGHT JOSEPH

SEBASTIAN SHUT UP BEATRICE MY PLAN IS GOING WORK WHEN U GET THERE HAHA

ME SHUT UP SEBASTIAN PLEASE

OK NOW PLEASE COMMENTED BELOW I WANT 80 MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS BEFORE I CONTINUED THE STORY