chapter 6 the new plan

JOSEPH POV

What am I going to do now I just got Clarissa pregnant what am i going to do now and what about Jace he is going to be really mad when he find out but I can't think about that right now i have to be there for Clarissa and that is what I am going to do I sit on my chair in my room Clarissa is on my bed asleep she need her sleep I put my hands on her belly and she took my hand."u r just so cool.She says.I look at her now what is she talk about this is so awkward i don't know what to do but i said."U okay I sorry abut this getting u pregnant stuff."she look at me for a minute and then she kiss me i just lay there frozen in place why is she kiss me for then she broke away from the kiss and said."I love u."At that I think what how can she love me we just met what at is going on here I have no clue is so confuses i am so confused but I just said."I love u too for our baby I will love it too."She look at me for a minute and then pull me to her and said."I want to spend my whole life with u and our baby."I said."Jace is not going to like this u know that right."she look at me for a minute and then said."Jace who care about him all I care about is u and our baby because I love u."This is so confuses I have never fell in love with a girl I first met and never have I ever got her pregnant too because all girl that I had as a girlfriend broke up with me in 2 days I never get the minute to get them pregnant but I have now but my sister is really happy for me and I am too but Beatrice this is her fault I never would have getting Clarissa pregnant if it wasn't for her bringing her here but my heart has a different plan in mind my plan now is to be there for Clarissa and when the baby is born I can worry about the other stuff later but right now I have to be there for Clarissa and I plan on to be there for her so I said."Clarissa I will be here for u all the way until our baby is born k."She look at me for a minute and then said."I would love that thank u for stay with me Joseph Karl Robert Messina we will be happy together I plan on it."And I lay on my bed beside her and we fell asleep together.

SEBASTIAN POV

I don't like that Clarissa is not with me and i just asked Jace to help me get her back and I don't even know what Beatrice is doing to her right now but I have to get her back and this is the only way I know how do to it but I have to not let Jace get by her because I want her back so that is how it need to be and I will get Clarissa back if it the last thing I do I walk with Jace be my side and we don't talk and I stop at a building and I know its the right one I said to Jace."I go in and get Clarissa back k."Jace said k fine whatever."I knock on the door and wait for someone to ask.

JOSEPH POV

I lay on my bed in my room and I heard a knock on the door I get up and walk to the front door and open it and froze stand in front of me is Sebastian and Jace and I think Jace o no I can't let them in but what can I do I said."Can i help u?'Sebastian looks at me for a minute and then he said."I am here for Clarissa can I come in?"I think no u can't come in but I don't say that so I said."She not here right now can u come back later?"Jace who was quiet for so long said."Who are u u are not Beatrice are u?'I look at him for a minute but Sebastian answered for me."I know u your Beatrice brother Joseph right?'I said."yes if u think u going to have Clarissa u are dead wrong sorry but your guy have to go right now."Sebastian said."k we can do that later."Then they was gone and I close the door and wanted up the stair and back to my room where Clarissa was still asleep I lay back beside her and I look at the wall and then I fell asleep.

JACE POV

I look at Sebastian with worry eyes."Something not right here that guy Joseph just told us to leave."I think that is not a good thing because Clarissa is in there somewhere and I need to get to her.But how can I do that?I have no clue Sebastian is looking at me like I am crazy but i not crazy I am just worried about Clarissa and that is that.

JOSEPH POV

I woke up with Beatrice hand on mine."Woke up Joseph we need to talk."I get up and look at Clarissa she is 2 months pregnant now and I have heard anything about it yet."What is it Beatrice?"She look at me for a Minute and then says."Clarissa is 6 months pregnant right so we have to keep a eye on her now."I know what Beatrice is talking about but I don't know what to do about her I am thinking about Sebastian and Jace who can to the house last night and I am worried what if they get in and take my baby from me. I can't think about that right now I have to be there for Clarissa and my baby that is all I need to be on right now.