Chapter 18 the New plan part 6

part 6 of a 10 part event

JOSEPH P.O.V

I was dreaming of Clarissa. Clarissa and I was taking good care of our daughter.I was asleep when I heard a noise I jointed up its was Sebastian as usually.I forget he kidnapped me but what was he doing?
Clarissa p.o.v
I was with Beatrice and i get Madeline up as well.I tell them that we have to save Joseph from Sebastian but i don't know how I know that Sebastian just kidnapped Joseph to get to me so how can we save him without Sebastian getting my daughter or me? I think  I know what to do so I say."Madeline u stay here and watch my daughter and me and Beatrice go after Sebastian and save Joseph."They say nothing but i just through of something Sebastian could have a trap waiting for us but i am ready for him.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

I can just smell my sister coming and I will win this war and when I do the whole world will bow to me ha

BEATRICE P.O.V

Clarissa and I portal  to the place where Sebastian is I hate portal travel it makes me sick and its just not as cool as most people think we walk to a house that looks scary and its stupid I am going to make Sebastian pay for taking my brother away for me if it kills me.Clarissa open a door and we walk in i got the feel we being watch and you never know with Sebastian I smell something fishy no that's the smell of my brother i know my brother smell from a mile away i let my nose lead the way and I was right there was Joseph in a cell I run to him and say."Joseph its me i am going to get you out."I get that feel that this is too easy and think where is Sebastian I open the cell and just when I think I am going to get out with my brother I hear someone say."Not so fast Beatrice."And i know its Sebastian and I think "what to I do now?"

TO BE CONTINUED