chapter 4 a new plan

HEY GUY NEW UPDATE BUT IF U GUYS DON'T COMMENT I WONT FINISH THE STORY SO PLEASE TOLD ME WHAT U THINK OF THIS NEXT PART PLEASE OK

BEATRICE POV

I don't know what to do anymore Joseph my brother know I kidnapped Clarissa but I was just doing it to get her away from her brother Sebastian was that a bad thing I look from Joseph to Clarissa and back again but what can I say sorry but i was getting her away from Sebastian that's just stupid so i said."Sorry brother I was just getting her away from Sebastian." He just look at me like I'm just a thing and then he said."Whatever Beatrice just don't do it again or i will tell mom ok." He walks to me and hugs me that's just wield but I let him he is my brother after all when he finally let's me go he walks up to where Clarissa is and study her I was worried but then he said." She asleep we need to take her upstairs and get her in a bed right now." I don't argue I just helped him pick her up and take her upstairs to his room and we lay her down on it."Someone is going to have to watch her."I said."I will take the lead of watching her ok."Joseph said and I agree with him I'm getting tried so I said."I'm going to bed u watch her o.k.."And with that I walk into my room and open the door and lay on my bed and fell asleep.

JACE POV

I walk with Sebastian and he is really worried about Clarissa but why what is it with this Beatrice girl that makes Sebastian so worried I was so lost in thought that I never know that Sebastian stop walking until I bump into him and he scream."Ouch."and then I said."Sorry about that Sebastian I was just thinking." Sebastian just stared at me for a minute and then he said."It's fine!" I look at where we are at and then I said." where are we." and I look at him I don't know why I should ever have made that deal with him but I don't know what to do why is this happen for what can be done to stop it and why do I have to be on Sebastian side to help Clarissa for so many question and no answer to them."come on we need to get going."Sebastian said And we walked without a another word.

JOSEPH POV

I sit in a chair in my room and watch Clarissa sleep she look so pretty when she asleep but that not why I'm doing it for someone has to watch her and Beatrice wanted to bed so that left me to watch her I read my book and waiting until she wake uo and she will but until then I have to wait I read until a voice said."Where am i?" I stop reading for a minute and drop the book down on my desk and I see that Clarissa is up."Good morning." and she look at me confused and I said."U ok Clarissa?"and she look at me for a minute and then she said."What happen the last thing i can remember is being a prisioner in Sebastian house and I can't figure out his plan." We can help u figure them out my name is Joseph by the way my sister Beatrice take u from Sebastian and now u laying on my bed in my bedroom." she looks even more confused then she was ten minute ago so i add quickly." U want something to eat." she looks at me and then said."sure why not." I help her up and we walk down the stairs and to the kitchen and I go to the frozener in see what we have to eat."what to u want to have Clarissa?"I said that was the best mood I have all day and its wouldn't be long before that is gone."I don't care anything is good to me."Clarissa said and I pull out a chicken and I started to cook and its was so easy for me to cook now that I learned how to."so how old are u Joseph."Clarissa said and I stop cooking for a minute to answers her ."16." I said." why." and she said."Just I never seen a boy before."and that I walked over to her and out my hands in hers and said."Don't worried I won't let anything happen to u ok." and then she did something that total catch me off my feet she kissed me what was this about I think to myself but I lean into the kiss and without me knowing I was doing it I wrapped my arms around her then I put her up and take her upstairs to my room and layed her on the bed and I was on her then what the hell is going on here but I cant myself and I like it for some reason I'm not sure of then I take her clothes off and she did the same to me then its hit me I was have sex with Clarissa how did this happen but for some reason I don't care this is really good to me but how could that be I never had sex before and I"m doing it with somone I just mate this is so confuses me now but I didn't stop until I fell asleep and then I just wanted dark.

HEY GUY I LEAVE U WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SO AS I CAN BUT IF U DON"T SEND ME U WORDS OF HOW U LIKE MY BOOK I WILL NOT FINISH THE STORY SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF U WANT ME TO FINISH THE STORY

SEBASTIAN WHY R U DOING THIS TO ME

ME WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT

SEBASTIAN TAKING CLARISSA FROM ME THAT NOT GOOD

ME HEY U A BAD ASS AND I WASN'T GOING TO KEEP CLARISSA IN YOUR HANDS

JACE BUT JOSEPH WHY DOES ME AND SEBASTIAN HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE HER

CLARISSA HEY I'M RIGHT HERE U KNOW BUT JOSEPH WHATS THE DEAL BOY U AND I HAVING SEX WHAT THE DEAL MAN

ME I WANTED THE STORY TO GET A LITTLE ACTION IN IT

SEBASTIAN BY TAKING HER FROM ME

ME SHUT UP SEBASTIAN NO ONE LIKE U

JACE U GET THAT RIGHT JOSEPH

SEBASTIAN SHUT UP JACE

ME HOW ABOUT YOUR ALL SHUT UP OK

OK SO COMMENTED DOWN AND TOLD ME WHAT U THINK AND IF I DON'T GET ABOUT TEN MORE VOTES I'M NOT FINISHING THE STORY SO PLEASE COMMENTED PLEASE