chapter 2 Clarissa is kidnapped again

CLARY POV

I sit in my room in my prison and I don't like it but what can I do so I read my book and than I fell asleep.

SEBASTIAN POV

I lay on my bed in my room and I can thik of one thing Clarissa in her room I get up and walk down the hall to her room to check on her but when I opened the door she was gone

CLARY POV

I woke up but I'm not in the same room as I was in before this room has red colored wallpaper and two windows and there is two doors I walk to the one on the left and opened it and I find that it was a bathroom than I hear the door getting ready to open and I jumped on the bed right before a girl come in she looks about 16 years old I know that she has blonde hair she look about 5 feet tall but I can't tell she looks at me and said."Are u oK?' I just look at her but all I can think about is I got kidnapped again but why did this girl kidnap me for but I don't care at less I am not with Sebastian so I said."I'm fine who are u?'she sit next to me on the bed and said."My name is Beatrice Prior but you can call me Beatrice."I said."Clarissa Morgenstern but u can call me Clarissa." We shake hands and i said."why am I here for? "Beatrice looks at me it looks like she trying to find something out but I can't tell it be a minute before Beatrice spoke again."I had to get u away from Sebastian because I know what he wants with u I had to tell u but I can't as long as u was with he so I came in your room and took u with me so I can talk to u." at that I smile can Beatrice help me to find out what Sebastian wants with me so I said."Tell me everything you know about Sebastian Beatrice."

SEBASTIAN POV

I look everywhere for Clarissa but I have no clue where she wanted to I wanted back to her room and I find a note there I picked it up and read it." I have your sister and I am going to tell her all about u plan and not look for her because you will never find her signed Beatrice Prior." I look in horror how could Beatrice turn her back on me like that but how am I going to get Clarissa back I have to get my sister back and there is only one person I can turn to.

JACE POV

I sit on the bench in the park and I can't stop thinking about Clary she has been with Sebastian for a month now and I can't even find her I just sit there and think until something walk to me and I look in horror to find that its Sebastian why is he walking up to me for when he got to me he said."Jace Lightwood I need u." I look at he for a minute and Than said."why would I help u for u kidnapped Clary why are U not with her why are u here?" he said."Because Clarissa has been kidnapped again by Beatrice Proir and she is a bad girl we wanted to school together and she was really mean to me and she has my sister and who know what she can do with her we need to team up to find her before even thing bad happens to her." I think about this for I minute I don't know who this Beatrice is but If Sebastian is this worried about this girl than I have no choice I said.." fine we work toether but when we find Clary I get to keep her and u have to leave us alone." he said." fine it a deal."we shake hands and that was it.

HEY GUYS I LEAVE U ON THIS CLIFFHANGER BUT COMMENTED BELOW AND I TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER