chapter 13 the New plan part 1

THIS IS PART 1 OF A 10 PART EVENT

JACE POV

I sit in a chair and I can't stop thinking about Clary I hope she okay.
CLARISSA POV
Me and Joseph and Beatrice walk to where Jace is I told Joseph that Jace could watch Mary our daughter while we try to kill Sebastian with Joseph plan so we just have to kill my brother before he kill us. I don't know what we doing but I just wanted with it then Joseph said."Are u okay babe?"I have never heard Joseph call me babe before but I just want with it and said."I'm okay babe."I was not okay I was worried more worried then I am I give Mary to Joseph and that was it.
Sebastian POV
I was waiting for Joseph and Beatrice and Clarissa but I want to go find them.
JOSEPH POV
I was walking and then Clarissa handed Mary to me so I took her and Clarissa walk into the gate and we follow her. And then we walk into the gate. And then I heard a voice than I don't wanted to hear Sebastian said."I GET YOUR BABY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET HER BACK HAHA."he take Mary out of my hands and I said."My baby Mary no."Clarissa started to crying.
SEBASTIAN POV
I get Clarissa's baby and she will never get her baby I win.
JOSEPH POV
I don't see Sebastian coming he come out of nowhere and he took my baby Mary away from me and Clarissa started crying and Sebastian said."YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR DAUGHTER BACK NEVER HAHA."I see him leave and I said."YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS SEBASTIAN I WILL GET MY DAUGHTER BACK I WILL."But I think how will I get my daughter Mary back because this wasn't part of the plan Sebastian said."GOOD LUCK WITH THAT HAHA."I see Clarissa is starting to cry. And I think what are we going to do what are we going to do. And how are we going to get our baby back.
TO BE CONTINUED