chapter 15 the New plan part 3

THIS IS PART 3 OF A 10 EVENT

CLARISSA'S POV

I sit in a chair in Joseph's bedroom and just sat there watching my daughter while Joseph and Jace talk about Joseph's plan to kill Sebastian I don't know what Joseph plan is but I would find out yeah right.

JOSEPH'S POV

I was told Jace my plan to kill Sebastian it's not as good of a plan but it's all I can think of and it's has to work because Sebastian is not going to stop until his gets his hands on my daughter Mary but it's not going to be easy."OK Jace do u understand the plan?"I said he just looked at me like I was a dog and then he said."Yes Joseph i understand the plan."That's good now we its on me and Jace walk to Clarissa and I said ."We will go now be right back."I want out the door with Jace its kind of cool we wanted to the woods when we heard a noises that sounds like a wolf i said."What was that?"I looked around don't see nothing but then a wolf was right in front of me and then its turned into a human girl i'm like."what the hell."I said that is just weird so I said."What's u name girl?'she just look at me for a long time then she said."My name is Maddy and what's u name."my name is Joseph nice to meet u and what are u."I said thinking Maddy was a wolf just a minute before she was a girl what the what is happening here.

TO BE CONTINUED