chapter 12 the idea

CLARISSA POV
I sit in a chair in the living room with Beatrice right next to me my belly hurts like crazy my baby is so close to coming out but there was one thing missing where is Joseph Karl Robert Messina he was right here a minute ago and now he's gone.
JOSEPH POV
I was thinking how am I going to get me,Beatrice,and Clarissa out of here before Sebastian take Clarissa i run and closed my bedroom door and run down stair to the living room and said"Is the baby out yet because we got to go now?"Beatrice look at me for a long time before she said"What is going on Joseph and yes i'm near there."Okay that doesn't make me feel any better and I am really worried about Clarissa and our baby I can't let Sebastian have my baby so I think of something to do until Beatrice gets done here with getting my baby out of Clarissa body.And fast because we need to get out of here asap before Sebastian takes Clarissa with my still in her thats can't happen than I hear something so I walk into the living room and I see my sister and Clarissa and a little baby and then Beatrice said"Joseph its a girl u and Clarissa are so lucky to have."I look at my baby girl Clarissa is holding her she look just like me clarissa then said"To u wanted to hold her?"I don't what to say she is so cute so I said"Yes i do."Clarissa give her to me and I hold she is so cute I just dont know what to say than I heard something it came from my bedroom the voice said"So this is why u keep Clarissa from me because she was having a baby."I total forgot about Sebastian because of my baby i can not like Sebastian get his hands on my baby so I got closes to Clarissa and Beatrice and I said to Sebastian."Byebye."And with that We disappeared.I said to my friends"I have a idea on what to do about Sebastian we have to kill him and I know how we can do it."I told them the plan.
HEY GUYS I LEAVE UR GUYS ON THIS CLIFFHANGER I BEEN HAVING SO BAF WRITER BLOCK SO THAT WHY I HAVE BE UPDATED IS A COUPLE WEEK I WILL UPDATED AS SOON AS I CAN