Dedication

Let Justice Prevail  

Moses A. Orang'o  

 Written by Moses A. Orang'o 

Edited & Revised by Ilona Gracia

Dedication  

Foremost, I want to dedicate this book to my beloved Mother, the late Belita Chedeye,  

my elder sister Mary and my younger sister Rebecca. I am grateful beyond words to  

my beloved family for always being there for me.  

* * *  

I also like to thank the Hampshire family, to include Jon, Cindi, Kelsie, and Kristy. I also want  

to thank Andrew and Alec for all the love, encouragement and support they have given me.  

* * *  

I wish to thank my editor, Ms. Ilona Gracia, for her friendship, hard work & commitment,  

and even more, for enabling the dream of publishing this book and for making it a reality.  

* * *  

My primary school English teacher, Mr. Oloo, who ensured a firm foundation through discipline.  

* * *  

I thank my High School literature teacher, Madam Wangara, for her patience  

and for all her encouragements during my studies and composition writing.  

* * *  

My friends, family, and acquaintances that have always been there for me, 

not only during times of happiness but also through times of sorrow.  

* * *  

My fellow comrades for their unwavering unity in bringing changes to society.  

"Comrades Power!!!" 

To this day, I still can't believe how things have turned out for me over the years. I have completed my last year of study at the Moi University in Eldoret, Kenya. It has been a long journey with quite a few ups and downs, but on the contrary, I had many good times, too. During part of the year 2009 I was the Chairperson of Moi University Student Organization (MUSO). There, I had the honor of working together with many resourceful minded people. They were ready and willing to take the necessary steps to afford my beloved motherland Kenya and our people a better outlook on life and at the same time restoring hope for the future!