CHAPTER 37: Love You Always And Forever

RHYDON

While I was fighting Gemma, I tried hard not to hurt her too much because deep down inside, I knew she was in there somewhere.

Though the more she began kicking my ass, the more I needed to fight back before she killed me. I tried even mind linking her but I couldn't through. At least not right away.

It took so much effort to get into her head to mind link with her because of whatever Paine injected her with. I knew he did because she was trying to tell me as she asked me for help. It was in that moment that I saw my mate.

Finally, I was able to break through and was about to help her when I suddenly felt myself being lifted in the air and then tossed through the glassed window, landing on the lawn outside.

Right away, I felt a sharp pain in my side. As I rolled over, I felt wetness on my side. I whimpered and howled in pain as I soon notice that I was staining the grass with my blood as I continued bleeding out a lot.

This was bad. I'm losing more blood than I should be.

Suddenly I start to feel two huge claws dig their nails deep into my shoulder blade as they picked me up and began choking me while facing me towards him and Paine just grinned as he stared into my eyes.

"You're starting to piss me off." He says to me through mind link before he forcefully slams me hard onto the ground, causing me to make a deep hole in the ground while his hand is still around my throat.

"If you're gonna kill me get it over with." I tell him while I struggle to break free from his grasp around my neck.

"I want to see you suffer up til your last breath. This way, she can watch you die." He smirks. "It didn't get personal until you killed Graham." He states.

Then before I could say anything, he throws me hard against a tree so hard, I nearly snap the trunk in two.

I choke on air while I try to catch my breath as I ignore the fact I am bleeding out still and try ignoring the pain also.

It's becoming too late now. I'm weak. I have no strength to even struggle to get up anymore. This is not the way I had planned to die, but I guess you can't mess with fate.

I'm not even able to mind link Gemma to tell her I love her and that I was sorry for ever letting her be in the hands of this monster and that I failed as her mate.

I begin hearing someone walking closer and I knew it had to be him. He was gonna finish me off as I felt myself going in and out.

Then the next thing I hear is the loudest growl I have EVER heard a wolf make.

"Burn him! And get some help, quick!" I could hear my beautiful mate say in the background.

I can tell I have shifted already into my human form now as I feel more cold.

I then look up and see her fall to her knees, clothed and covered in blood and dirt as she tries to hold my hand and comfort me. I start to smile at her as she leans in close to me and kisses my lips.

"Baby stay with me please." She cries.

"I love you." I start to smile at her.

"I love you too." She cries.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't the mate you deserved." I tell her.

"Don't say that. You're the best mate. You're the ONLY mate." She says.

"You're so beautiful. You're gonna be such a great mom." I tell her.

"Don't fucking talk like that do you hear me?" She says while tears fall down her face.

I then look at her stomach and smile while placing my hand gently onto her stomach.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise. I love you.." I started to fade as I said it and hoped I had finished saying it before everything went black.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Sorry it's been a couple of days since I last posted, things have been so crazy here at where I'm at and have had to deal with some things. But that's why I'm writing two chapters for each story tonight and then will be back on track tomorrow (Thursday).