Calling All Cars

A/N:

I wrote most of this on no sleep while having an existential crisis at 4am, enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THAT SAME NIGHT

Roger came back with a tray shots for each of them and a virgin strawberry daiquiri for his favorite poodle who insisted on being the designated driver.

"Thank you, darling!" Freddie grinned, taking two shots for himself.

"And this is for you." Roger smiled, handing Brian his drink. "I swear on my car that I didn't spike it."

"That's pretty serious, Rog." Brian said sarcastically, taking a drink. "Thanks, love."

"My pleasure." Roger smirked, plopping down beside him.

"I know it's not spiked, but when you say things like that, it makes it hard to believe you have any good intentions." Brian chuckled, lacing their fingers together under the table.

"We should've gone to a gay club." Freddie announced rather loudly, earning a few stares. "That's right, darlings! They're much more fun!" He called to the people staring who immediately looked away.

"More leather too." Roger chuckled, winking at the singer who cackled in response.

"No leather." Brian interjected, a slight pout on his lips.

"Faux leather." Roger smirked.

"Get your kinky ass out of here, Roger." John laughed, taking what was probably his tenth shot.

"Deakys getting pissed!" Roger laughed, throwing a shot back.

"Be careful, Rog. You haven't had a drink in a month, you'll get drunk much faster." Brian said, noting how the blond was already quite tipsy.

"Hmm? Of course, Bri." He winked again, taking two more shots while John giggled. It wasn't long before he was completely shitfaced.

"Roger! Roger!" John giggled.

"What?" The blond looked him with a grin. "What?!"

"Guess what." John bit his lip, looking around the room as if he was about to tell the biggest secret he knew.

Roger giggled a bit too, leaning across the table, whispering loudly, "What is it?"

"I-I think Brian's likes you." He whisper yelled across the table before the two younger men broke out into hysterical giggles.

"Should I ask him out?" Roger grinned widely, his eyes drooping from the effects of the alcohol in his system.

John nodded violently, covering his mouth as he giggled.

Brian and Freddie shared a look of amusement as they began laughing as well.

"They're so pissed." Freddie laughed, shaking his head at the two men who were loudly whispering to each other.

"Make sure you have the bucket by the bed tonight." Brian laughed along with him, watching Roger as he turned to face him.