Freddie and Rogers Rendezvous

December 16, 1995

They were back home in time for Christmas. They planned their usual thing, board games, booze, and movies. They always got each other presents and spent the day just relaxing. But this year, Brian and John were going home.

"Have fun, Bri." Roger smiled, his eyes were sad but he was happy Brian was getting to visit his family.

"I'll miss you." Brian said softly. "It's only two weeks, I'll be back sooner than you know. I'll call you every night. I promise." He reassured, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"I'll miss you too." He smiled. "Drive safe."

"Bye, love." Brian said, stealing one last kiss before walking out the door.

"Bye!" He called before plopping on the couch.

"Deaky, why won't you give me a kiss goodbye! I'm gonna miss you too!" Freddie pouted.

"You. Ate. My. Cheese. On. Toast!" John crossed his arms.

"I thought you made it for me!"

"No! It was mine!" John moped. "And you stole it."

"I'm sorry, Deaky. I made you more!" Freddie said, pointing to the plate on the counter.

"Oh." John said, looking at it. "I love you again." He grinned and kissed him on the cheek before grabbing the toast and running out the door. "Bye!"

"Bye, darling." Freddie chuckled before plopping down next to Roger.

"They're gone." Roger smirked.

"Finally." Freddie smirked back. "Are you ready?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Harder, Freddie!"

"Like this? Is that good?"

"No, harder!! Go faster, Freddie! Please!"

"I'm going as fast as I can, darling!"

"Oh, fuck me!!"

They sat in front of the tv, two controllers in their hands as the screen flashed at them "GAME OVER". Roger nearly threw the SEGA out the damn window.

"And now we're dead." Roger sighed, leaning back on the couch and eating some crisps.

"You distracted me! I was hitting the zombie as hard as I could! Can we play Sonic now?" Freddie pouted.

"I wanted to beat Zombies Ate My Neighbors! But you keep fucking dying!" He huffed. "You shoot! Not hit!"

"You died too!"

"Oh, let's just play sonic!" Roger said, getting up and changing the cartridge.

"Thank god!" Freddie sighed, getting up to start the kettle.

"Make me a cup too, please!" Roger called from the couch.

"What am I? Your tea bitch?"

"I'll buy us pizza later." Roger promised.

"Okay, I'm your tea bitch." Freddie grinned and put two mugs on the counter.

"Hell yeah, you are." Roger laughed.

Freddie chuckled before hearing a know at the door. "I bet it's my darling Deaky, coming back to spend more time with me!"

Roger laughed. "Get the damn door, Freddie! Deaky never knocks!"

"Shit, you're right." Freddie huffed before going to answer the door. "Oh, hello, Clare!"

Roger peeked his head up. "Hey, I thought you were leaving for Matt's family's house today?" Roger tilted his head.