27- ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

"I'm excited for the baby! I can't wait!" Jeno exclaimed as he kissed Hyerin's baby bump.

The is girl standing in front of the sitting boy. She was blocking his view of the TV which is playing a video about parenting.

He then hugged her and layed his head on her baby bump which made the both of them smile.

After a few seconds of silence Hyerin decided to break it.

"Are we gonna tell him that.. Y-you're not his real father?" she asked which made the other sigh.

"I don't know. Maybe? We'll tell him when the time is right. He might look like Mark but I was the one who took care of the both of you so technically I'm the father too" Jeno stated which made Hyerin chuckle.

"What are you gonna do if he looks like Mark?" she asked, teasingly.

Jeno then stood up, towering over his short girlfriend and pulled her close by the waist. He glared at her which made her blush a bit. He then leaned in for a kiss which lasted about three seconds.

"If ever he looks like Mark  I'll freaking bring him to a surgeon" Jeno exclaimed. Hyerin's eyes widened and slapped the boy's chest causing him to laugh.

"Yah! You fcking dork don't you dare! You should accept the baby for who he is" Hyerin scolded him and Jeno nodded.

"Okay okay just stop hitting me" He replied.

Silence took over again but it was a comforting one. Jeno's head on the crook of Hyerin's neck while his arms wrapped around her waist while Hyerin's hands on his chest.

"Shall we go to sleep?" Jeno whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe lightly. He's trying to tease her. A payback for what she did.

Hyerin blushed at his actions and started stuttering.

"C-can you s-stop that?" Hyerin asked him.

"Stop what princess?" Jeno said again giving her little pecks on her neck.

"Jeno!" she whined.

He pulled away and laughed at her.

"That's payback!" he exclaimed and ran away from her.

"You freaking idiot!" Hyerin said and threw a shoe at the running Jeno.

"Ugh that was so embarrassing" she mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile, Jeno was inside the baby room and laughed to himself.

He looked around and smiled. He's clearly excited for the baby to come.

Everything was prepared! Clothes, bottles, the crib, toys and other baby stuff that Jaemin and Renjun bought.

"I can't wait. 1 month more and I can be a father" he said to himself.

Author's note:

Hehehehhe 1 month before the baby comes! Are y'all excited?? Anyways, it's raining really hard where I live and I got a cold. I hope you guys take care of yourselves! Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep. Eat healthy just like what Jeno wants Hyerin to do!!

Xoxo
@ hanhyunjie