3- ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ

Morning came and Jeno decided to go to his own home that he shares with his beloved boyfriend.

Once he entered the house he was greeted by his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch, obviously waiting for him.

"Where have you been?" Jaemin, his boyfriend asked.

"Jae I'm sorry. I stayed over at Hyerin's house because she has some problems. She needs me" Jeno replied.

"Then why didn't yoy say so? I could've helped you. She's my friend as well" he replied and Jeno smiled.

"I'm sorry" the older apologized again but Jaemin hugged him.

"Baby you don't have to say sorry. I understand" the latter said and kissed Jeno's forehead making him blush.

Gosh, how Jeno likes the feeling of being in Jaemin's arms.

After awhile, they both pulled out of the hug.

"So, what's the problem.. Maybe I can do something to help" Jaemin said and Jeno rubbed his nape.

"S-so... You know Mark hyung right?" Jeno told him.

"Yeah.. Hyerin's boyfriend. So what about him?" he asked the older again.

"They broke up a-and... Hyerin is pregnant" Jeno exclaimed.

Jaemin's eyes widened at shock. He didn't expect that from his hyung.

"Shouldn't Mark hyung take responsibility for it?" Jaemin asked and Jeno shook his head.

"That's the thing! Mark hyung rejects the baby and even asked Hyerin to abort it! He's just-- I expected better from him" Jeno sighed and Jaemin didn't know what to say.

After a moment of silence Jeno then decided to tell him the real deal. To tell his boyfriend that he's gonna take Mark's place.

"Jae.. I.. I told her t-that.. If Mark couldn't take responsibility for the baby then.. I'll do it" Jeno said taking his time on explaining in order for the latter not to be shocked about the whole thing that's happening right now.

"She needs me Nana. I'm her best friend. She needs someone to help her and she has no one but me!" Jeno exclaimed.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jaemin asked.

"W-what are you talking about? You're my boyfriend of course I have to tell you" The older replied.

"I meant, if you think it's the right decision to do then go for it. I know you always know what to do and I trust you Jeno. Hyerin is very lucky to have a best friend like you. If you also need my help you can come to me baby" Jaemin said and kissed the other's forehead.

a/n: nomin stans rise!! Lmao

"Thank you Jaemin. I knew you would understand"

"I love you" Jaemin said.

"I love you too" Jeno replied.

To be continued...

Author's note:

Yassssss!! If you couldn't tell I'm a Nomin shipper omg these two are just so cute together lmao even tho this is not a boy x boy story I decided to add them being in a relationship lol.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie