1- ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

"You're what?!" Mark asked her.

"I said I'm pregnant Mark" she exclaimed once again.

"T-that can't be mine!" and as soon as she heard those words that came out from the latter's mouth her hand came across his cheek.

"What the actual fck Mark?! This is ours!" she yelled and tears are falling from her eyes.

"For all i know you can be slutting around and fucking other people aside from me" Mark said and at this moment she cried. She doesn't even know what to say anymore.

"Stop saying stupid things Mark! You know what we did" she sobbed and threw the pregnancy test at his face.

He sighed as he looked at the test showing a positive result.

"Abort it" he simply said and the girl felt angry, sad and disappointed. This is too much for her to handle and it seems like her so called 'boyfriend' doesn't care.

"Are you crazy?"

"I mean, you're not ready and so am I. It's not completely my fault since you did agree to do it with me. Just abort that little shit to get this over wi--"

Slap.

"I didn't say it was all your fault! You know what? I'm gonna take care of this baby. If you think this living thing in me is shit then I don't need you and your dumbass. All I ask is for you to take responsibility for it because you're the father. But what do I get? A stupid boyfriend who rejects it. Once this baby is born you have no right to touch him, even a single strand of hair! From now on, you're not this child's father. And by the way.. We're over!" the girl said and walked out while Mark just stood there frozen, shocked and confused.

And this is where the girl's knight in shining armor will enter.

Handsome? Check✔
Tall? Check✔
Caring? Check✔
Manly? Uhm... Kinda?
Single? Nope.

Okay the last two things in the checklist are a fail but this knight will surely know how to take care of this girl and her baby and maybe in end.. The last two things in the checklist would be checked.

To be continued...