12- sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜᴇs

"Noooo" Jeno said as he snatched the peanut butter and jelly sandwich from Hyerin's hand.

"But whyyyy?" the girl whined.

It has been a week since Jeno moved in with Hyerin and a week since Jaemin texted.

Jeno would text him first and always saying an 'i love you'. Sometimes Jaemin will say it back and there are times he would just left him on read or just send a hear emoji which he rarely does.

But in this case, since Jeno has been so busy taking care of Hyerin he didn't mind it.

"Because you need to eat healthy. Come on Rinnie it's early in the morning and you're gonna have a pb and jelly sandwich?" Jeno said and Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me Ms. Park Hyerin" Jeno said playfully.

"What am I suppose to eat then?" Hyerin asked.

And Jeno made a healthier alternative.

Instead of PB and jelly he made a sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and anything a vegan would probably put in their sandwich but he also put ham and egg in it. He also prepared a glass of cranberry juice for her.

He set it down the table and he took a bite of the pb and jelly sandwich.

"Damn this is too healthy" Hyerin said but ate it anyways. She enjoyed it of course. This girl loves food so much that she can eat anything. Except when she's craving something. She wouldn't eat anything if it's not the food she craves.

She finished it and looked Jeno.

"How about you? Aren't you gonna eat?" she looked at him and Jeno looked at her as well.

They were beside each other and they stared at each other for awhile. Jeno diverted his eyes on her lips.

Hyerin thought her best friend is actually gonna kiss her considering they are only a few inches apart.

But.. Jeno wiped the side of her lip with his thumb.

"Uhm I should probably wash the dishes" Jeno stood up immediately and ran to the kitchen with the dirty plates just to avoid Hyerin.

"Stop it Jeno, you have a boyfriend. You are gay! You can't feel like this towards your girl best friend! That's just wrong" Jeno mumbled to himself.

He started washing the dishes and Hyerin on the other hand was left in the dining room dumbfounded.

She didn't know why she's feeling like this towards him. She didn't know why she thought he was actually gonna kiss her when clearly he's in a relationship!

"Don't you dare have feelings for him Hyerin. You're better than this" she thought to herself.

She groaned and punched a pillow, which Jeno put behind her so she can sit comfortably.

What a gentleman, am i right? One of the reasons this girl is starting to have feelings for her childhood bestie.

"Why does it have to be so complicated!" she yelled and Jeno came back to the living room giving her a confused look.

"Uhh the game. The questions are so complicated I can't answer it" Hyerin told him with an awkward smile as Jeno shrugged it off and went back to do his business.

Author's note:

I'm thinking of making another chapter for mark.. What do y'all think?

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie