25- ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

2 months later~

"2 months more baby" Jeno said as he kissed his sleeping girlfriend's baby bump.

The girl moved a little, adjusting her position. Jeno smiled and covered her with a blanket.

He stood up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. It is now 2 am and he's still not sleeping. Hyerin's labor is near so he has to keep an eye on her in case she needs sonething or she feels pain.

He stayed in the dining room and used his phone while drinking the coffee he made.

Suddenly he felt a presence in front of him. He looked up and saw Hyerin holding her plushie while she's wrapped in a blanket.

"Shouldn't you be sleepung already?" Hyerin said and yawned.

"Well, why are you awake?" he asked her.

"You're not in the bedroom.. I wanna cuddle" she said which made Jeno chuckle.

"Alright then come on" Jeno said and he washed his empty mug.

Hyerin waddled upstairs and Jeno admired the sight. She's just so cute and cuddly right now.

Hyerin would sometimes ask for cuddles. Those times are just rare that is why once she asked for it Jeno will immediately agree to cuddle with her.

They both lied down on the bed and cuddled.

The room was silent and the only thing Hyerin could hear is Jeno's heartbeat.

After a few moment of silence Jeno decided to spoke up.

"Do you have plans for the baby's name?" Jeno asked.

"I thought you thought thinking of a name is too soon?" Hyerin replied.

"That was 2 months ago baby" Jeno said and he kissed her forehead.

"Well I still don't know yet. Do you have any idea?" she asked.

"Jeno jr?" Jeno said and he earned a light slap on his chest.

"That's so unoriginal" Hyerin rolled her eyes as Jeno laughed.

Silence took over once again as they just enjoyed each other's company.

"I love you" Jeno blurted out which made the latter smile against his chest.

"I love you too" she replied and snuggled closer to him and inhaled his scent.

Author's note:

Hehehehe I'm sleepy but trying to stay up cuz am waiting for nct dream's we boom!!! I'm so excited ughhhh!! The teaser is already sooo good. Fck i can't control myself.

Edit:

Omg!! OH MY GHADDDD WE BOOM IS SOOOO LIT UGH!

RENJUN'S HIGH NOTES TOGETHER WITH HAECHAN'S UNIQUE VOICE!! CHENLE'S ANGELIC VOICE OMG! JAEMIN AND JENO'S RAP IM---

THEIR VISUALS!! ALL LF THEM ARE SO EFFIN HANDSOMEEE THIS COMEBACK MIGHT BE MY FAVE NOW.

Who would've thought the comeback wher Mark isn't in it is gonna be my fave? But im sure Mark is proud of his dongsaengs!!

Stream We boom please!!

And highway to heaven and long flight cuz those two song are definitely bops too!! Omg highway to heaven eng version definitely killed mehhh and long flight.. I can't get enough of itttt

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie