10- ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ

Jeno packed his things and Jaemin drove him to Hyerin's house.

"You sure you're gonna be okay alone?" Jeno asked before leaving the car.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I can visit you or you can visit me" Jaemin said and kissed Jeno's cheek and of course he blushed.

"You're still not used to it yet?" Jaemin chuckled when he saw his cute boyfriend blush.

"Whatever, bye be safe" Jeno said, flustered. He went out of the car and closed the door and watched the car leave.

Carrying all his things in his three bags (2 big bags with clothes and a backpack with necessities and gadgets), he knocked on Hyerin's door.

Hyerin opened the door with a toasted bread in her left hand and her right being on the door knob.

"Woah Jeno why do you have those bags are you moving in or-- oh my gosh.. Don't tell me" Hyerin said and Jeno nodded with a smile.

Hyerin screamed happily and hugged jeno making him drop his two big bags on the floor to hug his bestie back.

But somehow this feeling is different. Usually when Hyerin hugs him he won't feel weird but this time he did feel something, something that he shouldn't feel..

"Why didn't you tell me??" Hyerin asked the latter.

"I want it to be a surprise. This is Nana's idea and I think it'll be better so that i can monitor you" Jeno said and went inside the house placing his bags beside the couch where they will sit and talk things out.

"Monitor? I'm not a baby" Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm the father right? Imma be taking care of you and this *grabs the toast in her hands* is not a good breakfast to start the day. You know how to cook right?" Jeno said and ate the toast instead.

"Hey! Ugh im too lazy okay?" Hyerin said and Jeno sighed.

"Well that's not good for the baby!" Jeno said and stood up.

"I'm gonna go grocery shopping" Jeno said but Hyerin pulled his wrist.

"Can I come?" Hyerin asked.

"No" Jeno replied.

"Awww please" Hyerin said and Jeno looked at her.

"Fine, go dress up" Jeno exclaimed and sat on the couch to wait for Hyerin.

Mark's POV

"Sir are you alcoholic?" the cashier asked me.

"Mind your own business" I told him and paid for the beers I bought.

I was about to walk out of the store but I heard familiar... Very familiar voices.

"Jeno please buy me that"

"That's not good for you or the baby"

"Ughh come on"

"No way"

I sighed and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes...

I miss her.

I could've been happy with her.

I could've been in Jeno's place.

I could've been a great dad...

But no, I'm not.

I know she thinks im an asshole now but after days of trying to convince myself that we're gonna go back to normal, it just.. Doesn't work that way.

She might've found another man that will make her so much happier than I did.

It's impossible that she can still love me after all those mean things I said.

I guess this just means that.. I need to let her go and move on and try to love Nayoung. This is my fate and I have to accept it. If Hyerin isn't for me so be it.

She deserves someone better anyways, someone stronger and wiser.

... Park Hyerin, I am officially letting you go.

Author's notes:

SUPERHUMAN IS LIT AF PLEASE STREAM IT!!

xoxo
@hanhyunjie