The Show

Kat's P.O.V

I sit on the floor of the venue with Denise, Julia, Laura and Abbi while everyone else does sound check. Abbi keeps trying to throw off the protective head phone things that babies have to wear at concerts and Jules and I keep having to stop her.

"Let's do a full run through so we can fix any staging issues." Julia tells us when sound check finishes and Denise and I drag ourselves up of the floor and head to the stage.

1. Rogues Medley

2. Dream a Little Harder

3. Little White Lie Medley

4. Twisted

5. Holy Musical B@man

6. Guys Like Potter

7. Voldemort is Going Down

8. Super Friends

9. No Way

10. Dark, Sad, Lonely, Knight

11. A Thousand and One Nights

12. Get Back Up

13. I'm Just a Sidekick

14. Different As Can Be

15. Granger Danger

16. Me and My Dick/Ready To Go

17. Everything Ends

18. Sami/Harry

19. The Way I Do

20. Status Quo

21. No One Remembers Achmed

22. If I Believed

23. Beauty

24. Going Back to Heaven During Those Days of Hogwarts on Earth

"That was totally awesome guys!" Darren grins as he throws his arm around Jaime's shoulders.

"I kept messing up the steps during Super Friends." Jaime sighs as Darren hugs her from behind.

"You couldn't even notice Jaime." Julia assures her but I can still see the worry in her eyes.

"I'll go over it with you if you want?" I offer and she nods, pull out of Darren's grip and over to me. Joey smiles and kisses my cheek before taking his arm off my waist and everyone decides they want to go through the song again and everyone gets to their places.

"Brian stop. the problem is you and Jaime are trying to get to your next position and you keep cutting in front of her as she tries to step forward." Denise says as she watches us.

"Okay, so we've established its all Brian's fault and we can all slap him later." Mere smirks evilly at her boyfriend.

I stand with Denise and told everyone to go through it again and stop them as the same thing happens.

"Okay, Girls go a beat earlier than the boys then Brian can go behind Jaime and no one else is stumbling over each other." I say before they run it through again and it goes perfectly.

"Sorted. Now lunch break. Laura tells us while Julia talks on the phone to Nick.

*1 hour before the show*

"Kat! Where's Jules?" Darren asks frantically.

"Making sure everyone's ready why?" I ask.

"Jaime's got a fever, she keeps getting really dizzy and she was sick a few minutes ago." he tells me as I see Jules over his shoulder. I grab Darren's hand and we run over to her an retell the story.

"Well there's no way she can go on stage like that. Can Laura fill in?" She asks as everyone surrounds us.

"I don't know the songs that well and I definitely don't know the dances." Laura replies sadly.

"Kat you'll have to do it." Jaime says as she stumbles over to us and collapses into Darren's arms.

"Wait, what?!" I ask nervously.

"You know everyone's parts inside out." Meredith points out.

"I can just sit out for this show and look after Jaime, Laura can look after Abbi and Jules can make sure everything goes as perfectly as a StarKid show can go." Denise says.

I look at Joey and he nods at me.

"You can do it Kitten." he tells me and I give in, knowing i'd have to unless we want the show to fail.

"Kat come with me. You need to borrow one of my costumes, Jaime's will be too big on you." Lauren says as she grabs my hand and drag me to the changing room, she shoves the spare costume at me and I quickly change. Mere comes in with Jaime's Jewellery that matches the costume an I slip that on too. We take my hair out o its ponytail and run the straighteners over it quickly and change my nude lipstick to red before we run back out. They pass me my in-ears (Denise and I had some made so we an hear the music properly while dancing) and we clip it to my vest before someone shoved Jaime's Mic in my hand just as Dylan's set comes to an end.

He runs off stage and we pass him some water which he gulps down and we all prepare to go on stage.

"You can do this." Joey tells me before he wraps me in a hug and kisses the top of my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey's P.O.V

The last song of our set comes to an end and the venue erupts in screams from the fans.

"You did it" I grin at Kat as I pick her up and spin her around, her laugh breaking through the fans screams. I place her on the floor but keep her wrapped in my arms. I lean down and kiss her softly, her arms tighten around my neck as she kisses back with more pressure, the fans screams getting louder as they see what's happening on stage.

"Okay love birds that's enough." Brian says into his mic as we pull away but stay wrapped in each other's arms unmoving. Darren smirks and wraps his arms around Kat and pulling her away from me.

"No more PDA." Brosenthal tells us before we all bid our final goodbyes to the fans and run off stage.

Kat goes straight to Jaime where they talk about the show and Darren walks over to me.

"Joey are we alright?" He asks.

"Yeah. I mean why wouldn't we be?" I reply.

"Because of all that stuff with Kat, you seemed really pissed even when she forgave me." he says nervously and I shake my head.

"We're fine man. Anyway you need to focus on finding away to make Jaime yours." I say as I throw my arm over his shoulder and we walk to the dressing room scheming about ways to get Jaime and Darren together.