Arrivals

*3 months later*

Kat's P.O.V

"Walker! Have you spoken to Laura yet? I said to give her space not three months! she'll think you've forgotten about her." I say during rehearsal break, not that we've rehearsed much, Mere went into labour about an hour ago and we all wanted to go with her but both her and Brolden told us to say here and that they'd call us when their little girl was born.

"No. Every time I call it goes straight to voicemail. Kat she's avoiding me." He says and I sigh.

"Stop harassing him Kitten. They'll talk when they're both ready." Joey says as he comes and sits with us. I sigh but lean into his arms as we all sit around talking aimlessly trying to pass time.

"How long until they call?!" Walker says irritated and we all laugh.

"A while yet Joe. I was 4 hours and my brother was 9. Some people take 24 hours and others take 48. It's a matter of waiting." I say and Denise nods.

"Yeah, they aren't going to call us straight away either." Denise points out.

"Yeah, Bri and Mere are going to want time with their little girl before they're bombarded by visitors." Lauren adds.

"And Mere will want to freshen up." Jaime finishes while they guys just sit their with gormless expressions on their faces.

"You are such guys." Lauren laughs as Brosenthal hugs her from behind.

"That's why you love us." Brian grins which earns an eye roll and a playful slap from Lo.

"Okay let's get back to rehearsal, that'll make time go faster. Everyone make sure their phone is on loud, we want to know as soon as they call." Jaime says, clearly awkward due to all of the PDA going on.

"D and I will run you guys through the choreography to 'Going Back To Heaven During Those Days Of Hogwarts on Earth' I'll fill in for Brolden and Denise for Mere." I tell everyone and and we walk, or if you're Lauren, roll to our starting positions.

Halfway through teaching everyone the choreography I feel someone watching me and at first I think it's Joey but when I look round to him he's focused on what Denise is showing him. I look up to see Darren stood by the doors and I stop what I'm doing which is quickly noticed by everyone. Joey walks over and slips his hand in mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as politely as I can.

"Jaime mentioned another tour, I wondered if there was a way of fitting me in some how." he says to all of us.

"No fucking way." Joey snaps, clearly still pissed at Darren for what he did.

"Joey its fine. Look Darren, Meredith and Brian aren't here right now and it wouldn't be fair if we made a decision with out them. We'll all to them and text you." I say and he nods before walking out.

"What was that?" Joey whispers and I sigh.

"He may of been a dick to me, when we were in a relationship but he's still Darren, our best friend, a member of StarKid, our Harry. We can't just kick him out." I say and everyone nods in agreement, even Joey. I smile and kiss him softly before we go back to rehearsal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone this is Abigail Marie Holden." Brian smiles proudly as he looks down at Mere and their gorgeous baby girl.

"She's gorgeous. She even has your eyes Bri." I smile as Joey wraps his arms around me from behind and looks at her over my shoulder.

"So Mere and I were talking and we've decided on the God parents." Brian says and we all stare at them intrigued.

"Kat, Joey, Jaime and Dylan. If you guys want to of course." Mere says and we all agree happily.

After a while everyone except Joey and I leave.

"Do you want to hold her Kat?" Mere asks and I smile as I nod. She places Abigail in my arms carefully and I smile down at the drowsy little girl in my arms. Joey puts his hands on my shoulders as he peers down at the little girl swaddled in et blankets.

"Woah." Brian says causing us to look at him confused.

"You two just look really parental like that. It's cute. This makes me excited for when you guys have children." Mere grins excitedly and Joey shakes his head at her.

"That won't be for a while Mere." Joey says softly as Abigail begins to fall asleep in my arms.

"That's what we thought, and now here we are with Abbi. You can't really plan for kids, most of the time they're surprises, but there is no bette surprise." Brian tells us as he carefully takes her from my arms and places her in her crib next to Mere's bed.

Joey and I bid our goodbye's to the Holden's and head back to hotel in a comfortable silence.