Dylnise

Denise's P.O.V

"Wake up! It's Tour Day!" Kat yells as she jumps on my bed. Kat and Joey have been staying with Lo and I for the last week so we can all get to our bus on time. in one bus it's going to be Julia, Kat, Joey, Darren, Jaime, Dylan and I, in the other it's going to be Meredith, Brian, Abigail, Lauren, Brosenthal, Joe and Laura, who's coming to help look after Abbi and the last bus is full of the band; Clark Baxtresser (Keyboard), Mark Swiderski (Guitar), John Jackson (Drums) and Nick Gage (Bass).

"Okay, I'm up chill." I sigh as I sit up.

"Get excited D! We're going on tour!" She practically screams and I lightly push her off my bed.

"Give me five minutes to wake up midget." I yawn as Joey comes in and rolls his eyes.

"I told you to wake her up, not jump on her." He laughs as she reaches her hands up as a signal for him to help her off the floor. He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder before telling me I have an hour before we leave.

I roll out of bed and hop into the shower and quickly wash my hair and body. I climb out and dry my hair before throwing it up in a messy bun and attacking it with Bobby pins to keep it up. I put on a white vest top, my Jim and the Povolos sweat pants and a StarKid hoodie. I tie on my black converse and do a finale suitcase check before grabbing my phone and headphones an heading out to the lounge.

"Why is everyone so mean this morning? First you push me into the floor and the Lo and Brosenthal attack me with pillows. I mean seriously if I didn't wake you guys up then we'd all be late." Kat sighs as she slumps down next to me with her hear messily tied in a half up half down style and warring a black vest, one of Joey's dark grey hoodies, dark grey sweat pants and maroon vans...she doesn't wear a lot of colour.

"Aww, I'm sorry Kat. Just don't jump on me next time okay?" I ask and she nods happily as I give her a side hug.

"Brosenthal and Lo no longer want to kill you, you're safe." Joey tells Kat before kissing the top of her head softly. I sigh sadly as I watch them and Kat smiles.

"You should take your own advice." She tells me as Brian and Lo walk out, also in sweat pants and hoodies with either converse or vans.

I smile and think about what Kat said as we all get ready for tour, eat breakfast and pack last minute things. Maybe she's right, maybe I should just tell Dylan how I feel.

************************************************************************************

Dylan's P.O.V

The bus pulls up outside my apartment complex and Joe, Laura and I grab our suitcases and backpacks and head down to the buses, everyone except Joey, Kat, Denise, Lo and Brosenthal were on the buses which means they're our last stop. We all store our Suitcases in the storage under the bus and take our rucksacks Onto the bus to claim our bunks. I smile and greet Mere, Brian and Abigail before heading onto my bus to greet Jules, Darren and Jaime.

I talk to Darren while we drive to Lo and Denise's apartment where everyone is standing outside randomly dancing to keep warm. We all get off the bus and greet everyone, me saving Denise till last as I embrace her in a huge hug.

We all make our way onto the warm bus and Denise claims the bunk opposite mine. Everyone walks to the lounge kitchen area and I begin to follow them before D pulls me back.

"Can we talk?" She asks and I nod closing the door to keep our conversation private.

"What's up D?" I ask her and she smiles at me.

"So I have Kat some advice a few months ago and she took it and everything worked out perfectly and she told me this morning that I should follow my own advice and I hope she's right because if she's wrong what I'm about to say will be super embarrassing and make everything awkward." she tells me.

Before she can say anything else I slam my lips to hers and kiss her with everything I have as I hold her face softly. After she gets over the original shock she kisses me back with just as much love and passion as me.

"Huh, Kat was right." she giggles when we pull apart.

"You were right." I smirk before kissing her softly, amazed she would like me back even a little bit. We smile at each other and walk out to the lounge and sit down next to each other as if nothing happened but I can tell by the way Denise and Kat are smiling at each other Kat has some idea what happened. I smile and wrap my arm around Denise as he sinks into my side. Now this was worth the wait.