Kiss Me

Laura's P.O.V

Joe leads me through the rehearsal studio StarKid rented for their tour rehearsals. He takes me to a small secluded room away from prying eyes.

"So, you wanted to talk?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm sorry about how I reacted to the kiss. The truth is I wanted you to kiss me and I loved it when you did but I was worried about starting a relationship when I was going to return to England and then I realised that, that shouldn't keep me from being in a relationship especially when America is probably the best place for me to be career wise anyway." I tell him, avoiding his gaze. There's a small moment of silence and I look up at him to see his reaction to what I told him, nervous that I said to much.

I look up at him and he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and holds me against his body. Me breath hitches in my throat as he begins to lean down slowly. After what seems like forever his lips touch mine and my arms instinctively wrap around his neck, our lips moulding together and moving in perfect synchronisation. We pull away and gaze into each other's eyes, our breathing escalated due to the kiss.

"We should get back." I say, my breathing slowly returning back to normal.

"Yeah, we should." he replies but neither of us makeshift a move to let go of the other.

Joey's P.O.V

I watch Kat tap her foot on the floor anxiously as she waits for Joe and Laura to come out of their hiding space and reveal what happened.

"I swear I they aren't together when they come out of there I'm gonna hurt them." Kat sighs and I roll my eyes at her.

"You can't force them if they aren't ready." I say.

"But they're perfect for each other!" she whines.

"I took us seven years Kitten, give them some time." I point out and she sighs but let's me distract her by dancing around the rehearsal space while Darren sings Stutter imitating Joe's Umbridge voice.

"That is the worst imitation of me ever!" Joe says as Umbridge as he walks in.

"Finally." Kat says with a smirk as she see's them and I realise she's talking about their intertwined hands.

"Shut up midget." Laura says, a blush creeping into her face.

"Why don't we give Laura a private viewing of the show." I say before Kat can open her big mouth and grill her best friend on what just happened. We all change into our costumes and start a run through of the show, of course this being the best time we have run through it.

After the run through everyone decide to go out for a meal together but I can tell Kat just needs to get home and sleep as she looks like she's about to collapse. We get back to the hotel and I stare at her worriedly.

"Joey I'm fine, I'm just tired. you can go out with the others of you want." she says through a yawn.

"No, I'd prefer to stay with you." I tell her as we snuggle up in bed and put Glee on in the background. I smile as Kat hums along to the songs with her eyes close and her face half buried in my chest.