Hello

Kat's P.O.V

Joey and I walk into rehearsal and see Darren talking with Jaime, we decided that he should join us, he is one of the co-founders of StarKid and he deserves to be on tour with us. I smile at him and send a little wave his way in which he returns.

"You're alright with this?" Joey asks and I nod.

"Yeah. He and I have a history but we're both professional enough to not let it get in the way and anyway, I have you thats all I need." I smile.

"Good. Because you're all I need." He tells me before leaning down and kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me kissing him back as his arms snake around my waist holding me to his body.

"Enough with the PDA!" Jaime yells at us playfully

"Sorry Jaime." I giggle as we pull away.

"Yeah, Yeah lets just get on with rehearsal." She smirks.

"Yeah of course. Darren do you want to come over here and Denise and I will run you through the steps." I say and he follows Denise and I to the other side of the rehearsal hall and we run through the steps with him bit by bit. He picks the routines up quickly and I smile at him.

"I forgot how good of a dancer you were." I say.

"Same here. Look Kat, I'm sorry." He says and I shake my head.

"Don't, look you and I are history. It was fun while it lasted but we both know we were only together because we couldn't be with the people we really wanted to be with, now I'm with Joey you need to buck up your ideas and ask her out." I tell him before we walk back to the rest of the group.

We manage to do a full run through and it goes as well as it can for us and we all do a mini celebration.

"This tour is gonna be Totally Awesome!" Joey grins as he picks me up and spins me around while I laugh at his antics. I look over at Darren as Joey puts me down and I can see his eyes flicking between us and Jaime. I smile and nod at him, he smiles back and heads towards Jaime.

"What are you smiling about?" Joey asks me.

"Just life. It's pretty great right now isn't it." I say and he nods as he smiles.

"I love you." He tells me as he cups one of my cheeks with his hand.

"I love you too." I reply before I kiss him softly.

Joe's P.O.V

I sit to the side watching Brian and Mere with Abbi, being their perfect little family, Julia on the phone to her boyfriend, Brosenthal and Lauren messing around but still being an adorable couple, Kat and Joey wrapped in each others arms, whispering to each other and kissing, Dylan and Denise sat on the floor laughing, they obviously like each other and finally Jaime and Darren 'best friend' flirting like Kat and Joey used to.

Don't get me wrong, I love my friends to death but I am rediculously jealous of the fact that they are in relationships or close to getting into one. I look up to see Laura walking through the door I grin and stand up, running past my friends and right to her. I pick her up and spin her around.

"Hey." She says breathlessly as I put her down, keeping her wrapped in my arms.

"Hey." I reply, staring into her green/blue eyes.

"Can we talk. Somewhere that my best friend can't eavesdrop." She asks as she looks over my shoulder at Kat, who has been staring at the scene unfolding before her eyes.

"Don't you wanna say hello first?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"And have her yell at me for not talking to you about this first? Lets talk and then I will grace her with a hug and a hello." she says and I take her hand leading her out of the room and away from Kat's prying eyes...and ears.