Revelation's

Joey's P.O.V

When I got back to the hotel last night Kat was asleep and this morning when I woke up she was already gone. I assumed she just got to the studio early but when I got here everyone said they hadn't seen her so now during rehearsal my mind keeps wandering to her and I can't focus on anything.

"Joey I'm sure she's fine." Julia says.

"But what if she's not?!" I snap as her face falls.

"Jules I'm sorry, I shouldn't of snapped...It's just...Kat told me that she um...that she had feelings for me and before I could tell her I felt the same way Brolden interrupted and when I got home yesterday she was sleeping and this morning she's nowhere to be seen and she wont answer her phone and...oh god Jules! What if she's seriously hurt and I've lost my only chance to tell her." I say, breaking down slightly before someone walks in and I spin around to see Kat drenched to the bone.

"Kat! Thank god!" I exclaimed as I ran over to her.

"Don't hug me. I'll get you wet." She says. Denise says that there's some spare leggings in the back and I take off my flannel and my t-shirt, I hand her my t-shirt before putting my flannel back on and she smiles at me thankfully before following Denise to the back where she gets changed she walks out afterwards tying her wet her up in a ponytail as she walks.

"Where the hell were you?! I was so worried." I say as I walk over to her.

"I wanted to get coffee and then I got lost and then it started raining and I forgot to charge my phone yesterday so it ran out of charge. I promise it won't happen again." She tells me as I pull her into my chest and hug her tightly, kissing the top of her head.

"Don't scare me like that." I whisper to her as tears roll down my face slowly. She pulls away and leads me to a more secluded part of our rehearsal studio where we sit down and she wipes my tears away.

"You've been avoiding me, ever since our conversation yesterday." I tell her and she looks away taking a deep breath.

"I know. I'm sorry...It's just what I told you yesterday, I just can't face you telling me you don't feel the same way and even if you do, everything will change and I don't want everything to change. I love you too much for everything to change!" She tells me her tears falling  rapidly as she speaks. I pull her close to me and rock her back and forth as she cries into my chest.

"You're right. Everything is going to change. But not that much, because I'm in love with my best friend. I've wanted to be with you for seven years and if you think you can deal with the change I'd like that to start now." I tell her and she looks up at me with hope and fear in her eyes.

"I love you Kitten." I tell her and she smiles up at me. I lean down as she leans up and our lips brush together, giving me the taste of the drug that is Kat and I am instantly hooked and craving more. I cradle her face in one of my hands while the other one rests on the small of her back pulling her closer to me. She tangles her hands in my hair as she pulls my head down further slamming her lips to mine in a needy yet passionate and loving kiss. We pull away and lean our foreheads together breathing deeply.

"I love you too Joey. So much." She tells me before I kiss her again, not believing that she is finally mine.

"We should get back." She whispers softly as she climbs off my lap, we stand up and she jumps on my back before placing a soft kiss on my neck. I smile as we walk back into the rehearsal space. I carry her over to Denise and place her on the floor so she can carry on rehearsal. I turn to walk away when she grabs my wrist and pulls me back. She reaches her arms up and wraps them around my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist and place a soft kiss on her lips which recieves cat calls and wolf whistles from everyone else.

I smile and kiss the top of her head before we seperate and walk over to our own rehearsal spaces. I smile to myself, seven years of waiting for her and finally she's mine. Seven years of watching guys break her heart and having her come crying to me and now I'm in a relationship with the love of my life and its fucking awesome.

Laura's P.O.V

I sit in my trailer after filming today getting ready to go back to the hotel when someone knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I call just before Joe opens the door and walks in.

"Brolden just text me. Apparently Kat and Joey are together." He grins and I smile, excited that Kat is finally with someone who wont hurt her but at the same time I'm jealous...although it did take her seven years. 

"Hey...Are you okay?" Joe asks as he sits down and I nod slowly.

"Yeah...I mean I just. I'm happy for them but I just." I begin.

"You want that." He says softly and I'm suddenly conscious of how little space is between us.

"Yeah...Don't you?" I ask, getting lost in his bright blue eyes as he leans in further.

"Yeah." He whispers before his lips press against mine, kissing me softly. I kiss him back as he reaches his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap, my hands balling his shirt in my fist as the kiss deepens. 

We pull away and stare at each other before he smiles softly.

"I've wanted to kiss you for a while." He tells me and I blush.

"You have kissed me though." I say and he shakes his head chuckling soflty.

"Mikey has kissed Tasha. Joe, has only just kissed Laura." He says as he reaches up and tucks my hair behind my ear before I come to my senses and jump off his lap.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry...Joe can you leave please." I say as I turn away from him.

"Laura." He begins and I shake my head.

"Go! Just Go!" I snap and he does. I pick up the closest thing to me, which happens to be a picture frame with a picture of me and Kat in and I throw it against the wall angrily before collapsing on the floor and crying into my knees. I shouldn't of let it get that far. I should of stopped it before it could get that far.