Baby Sitting

Joey's P.O.V

Kat and I are at the Holden house hold looking after Abbi while Mere and Brian are at extra rehearsals with Denise and Clark. I walk into the lounge from the kitchen and place Kat's drink on the table as she rocks Abbi back and forth to get her to sleep again.

"Have you thought about what Bri and Mere said?" I ask her and she looks up from the swaddled baby in her arms and smiles slightly.

"I have. But that still won't happen for a while right? I mean we've only been together for three months." She says before getting up and putting Abigail back in her crib.

"I know but-" I begin and she smiles.

"Joey, it'll happen. When the time is right. Where's all this coming from anyway?" she asks as she reaches her hand up and plays with my hair gently.

"Seeing Brian and Mere with Abbi. Even you with Abbi, it makes me realise that that's what I want. I want to have a family with you." I tell her and she smiles before kissing me softly.

"I want a family with you too." she tells me before curling up into my side while we watch tv and wait for Breredith to come home.

Laura's P.O.V

I watch my phone as Joe's name lights up on the screen while it blasts "Goin' back to Hogwarts" I sigh and give in, picking it up and holding it to my ear.

"Hello." I say, my voice shaky and nervous as I speak.

"Laura! Thank god I've been calling you for weeks." Joe says, his voice full of relief.

"I know. I'm sorry...I just." I say not sure how to finish that sentence.

"I know...You shouldn't be sorry, I should. Kissing you was too far I know. I'm sorry." He apologises.

"Don't. Don't apologise. I overreacted. Kat talked some sense into me...can we talk about this when I get back to America? I want to talk to you face to face, not over the phone, about this anyway." I say and he agrees before we begin talking about random shit.

After we hang up I smile and and throw my phone into my bag before grabbing my suitcase and wheeling it out of my hotel room. I'm going back to America now, no-one knows but the west end story wasn't exactly true, I just needed an escape from Joe so I came to the West End where my Mum lives to get away, so it wasn't exactly a lie, I went back to my old secondary school and taught some acting classes there so technically I did have a job in the West End.

Meredith's P.O.V

"Should I call?" I ask Brian and he shakes his head with a soft smile.

"They're fine Mere. Kat and Joey can look after her there's nothing to worry about." He tells me before kissing the top of my head softly. I smile and Denise runs through the choreography again with Clark singing along with us softly.

"You're doing great Mere seriously." Denise tells me as I growl in frustration as I mess up again.

"No I'm not Denise. Why can't I get this fucking step." I snap.

"No swearing in front of a Baby. Brian texted, something about you not being able to concentrate with out knowing how Abbi was." Kat says as her and Joey walks in, Kat craddling Abigail in her arms.

I run over an Kat passes Abigail to me and I smile down at my baby girl.

"Thank you." I say to Kat and Joey. Kat smiles and walks over to Denise and they run through choreography for Dream a Little harder and Joey runs through his vocals with Clark while Brian and I coo at Abbi.

"Thank you for texting them." I say and Brian smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"Anything for you gorgeous." he tells me. We sit there for a bit longer before we hand her to Joey, who puts her in her carrier, while Kat and Denise run through the Choreography with us separately. Eventually I pick up the routine and we all go our separate ways and I sigh in content.