Chapter 9

:Hayes's pov:

I see Braxon walk in and I stand up. I go to say something but she stops me. "Hayes can we talk for a sec?" She asks and I nod. We walk to the corner of the room. "We can't continue this." She gestures between me and her. "It's illegal.. Plus I love Carter. I'm sorry." I sigh and embrace her in a hug. "It's ok. It was weird anyway." I laugh lightly. "You're like a sister to me." I say and she nods. "Love you, sis." "Love you, too, bro." She replies.

:Braxon's pov:

"Baby come here." Carter calls, beckoning me towards him, arms open. I slip into his embrace and he kisses my temple. "Are we missing something?" Mahogany questions, smirking at us. We explain everything and her and Jacob give us warm smiles, promising not to tell everyone until tomorrow morning. It's too late to tell everyone tonight. Jacob, Mahogany, and Hayes quietly exit our room and Carter pulls me in bed beside him, cuddling me. We intertwine our legs and we're spooning. He nestles his head into the crook of my neck and soon I hear his soft snores. I soon feel the darkness consume me as I slip into a deep sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I am woken up by Carter's soft voice in my ear. "Wake up beautiful. We have soundcheck." I groan and cuddle further into him. "Do I have to go?" "No, beautiful. It's not til later, anyway." He replies, with a light laugh. "Then why did you wake me up?" "I just figured you would want to tell everyone before soundcheck." "I think we should tell them tonight... So we can nap more before soundcheck." I say tiredly. "Ok, princess."We cuddle more and fall back asleep.

*Two hours later*

I wake up and wake Carter when I move. "Hey gorgeous." He says. "Morning baby." I reply. He smiles and hugs me. "It's so good to hear that coming from your mouth." I smile and kiss him. "I could get used to this..." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Me too." I sigh happily.