Chapter 5

Carter

Damn she really wants all of us at once? Can she even handle that? "Carter.. Touch me." She demands seductively and I do as I'm told while the other guys just stand there watching. "Guys just do something!" She growls. "Hayes baby come here." She gestures him to her, whispers something in his ear, he nods and whispers in Shawn's ear, then Shawn smiles and nods. The fuck did she say? She stands up and walks over to Shawn. She pushes him onto my bed and climbs on him. She takes off his shirt then whispers something to him. He nods and throws her back on her bed. She goes to lean up but Hayes pushes her back down. "You said you want us to take care of you and we're doing that." Hayes kisses her. "Okay, I don't know what the fuck is going on but it's kinda hot." Hayes gets on her and she tries to take off his shirt but he stops her. "Hayes..." She whines. "You want it off?" "Yessss." "Then beg." "But-" "I said beg." "Hayes please..." She whimpers. "Louder baby. We want the guys to hear you all the way down the hall." He demands. "Hayes I could over power you if I wanted to. I'm letting you control me." She points out. She leans up and kisses him then pulls him down with her. She tries to take his shirt off but he pins her wrists to the bed. "Don't be bad or I'll have to punish you." He growls and she nods. "I need to be punished though. I've been a bad girl." She replies, arching her back in the process. "Are you sure you want the punishment we planned?" Jack asks. "Yes daddy." She smiles innocently. Damn this is some kinky shit. "You're fucking kinky." Taylor laughs at Jack and Hayes. "She was my girlfriend, I know she likes to be dominated." Jack then looks down at her, "Don't you princess?" "Yes, daddy." "Why does daddy need to punish you princess?" He asks seductively. "Because I've been a bad girl." "What did you do? Tell me or I won't know how bad to punish you." His hand caresses her boob and he flicks his tongue out, bringing his mouth to her nipple. "I- I fucked Carter." She moans. "Did you enjoy it?" "Yes daddy." Jack runs his fingers up her slit, "Who got you this wet princess?" "You did." "No princess. Tell daddy the truth." "H-hayes and C-carter." "Both?" "Yes daddy." "And who had control in your dream princess?" "They did." "How did they fuck you in your dream?" "Hayes hit from the back and Carter did f-front." "So who was all in this dream?" "You, Carter, Hayes, Shawn, Nash, Taylor, Cameron, Aaron, and Matt." "And what were we doing to you in the dream baby?" Jack continues to question her. "Damn he's good at this." Matt whispers. "He knows his way around her body and he knows what she wants, that's why." Cameron tells him. "G-gang bang." She moans. Jack slips a finger in her and her back arches off the mattress. "Princess, I'm sorry. Punishment is gonna be worse than last time." His eyes grow darker and he slips his finger out. "Daddy." She groans immediately at loss of contact. "This is part of your punishment." He turns to us, "Start undressing. Slowly." He then looks back at her, "This is also part of your punishment princess. You can't touch us, just yourself." He tells her and her eyes are burning with lust. "And don't you dare cum until I say you can. Do you remember what happened last time?" She nods, "You didn't let me orgasm for a week..." "Exactly, so if you disobey me, I'll have to spank you and then fuck you so hard that every time you move you still feel me inside you, and you know I can make that happen." "Does Jack know his sister is into this?" Cameron asks and Jack shakes his head. "Why would he need to know?" "I don't know.. How did you find out she likes to be dominated?" "It just happened one time when I was mad at her. We had just gotten back to my house after one of Sam's parties where some guys were hitting on her, and she laid on my bed and said I had full control. She loved every second of it, so from then on she just started calling me daddy and did stuff to piss me off so when we were alone I would punish her with rougher than usual sex.." He explains and we just nod, honestly not knowing what to say. "Daddy... I did something bad..." We turn around and Jack walks back over to her. "I thought I told you not to cum until I told you you could." He snaps. "I'm really sorry...I just kept looking at you guys and touching myself and it just happened.." She frowns and Jack shakes his head at her. "Please just fuck me..." She whimpers and he shakes his head, "Nope." He gestures to Taylor, "Tay, take your shirt off." He pulls his shirt off and stands in front of her. "Now, if you don't touch Taylor at all then we'll do what you want but if you do you get punished a lot worse. Do I need my belt?" Jack asks and she moans in response the second Taylor touches her. "Taylor." She whispers and he slips a finger in her. "Taylor." She repeats louder. "Say it louder princess. Don't forget, we want everyone to hear you. Sam, Jacob, Brent, Dillon, Mahogany, and the O2L boys. I'm sure your brother can already hear you..." Taylor runs his fingers over her clit and she groans in frustration, "Taylor please!" It's a good thing this floor and the floor under us is completely rented out because she can get pretty loud. "Who do you want the most baby?" "Mattt." She moans and he smiles. "He left earlier.." She adds and Jack walks over to her bed. "What do you mean princess?" "Matt left so Carter was the only one who fucked me." She smirks and Jack's anger from earlier returns to his face. Is this like a fucking game to them? "Was Carter better than Daddy?" "Y-yes." She stutters and he grits his teeth, pulling Taylor away from her. "I'm gonna show you I can make you feel better than Carter." He growls and she nods slowly, a different level of excitement setting in on her face. He takes the rest of her clothes off and pushes her back down. "I'm going to fuck you so good you won't even remember their names when I'm done with you." He grabs her hips and flips her over, taking her hair into his right hand. "Scream for me and don't hold back." He demands as puts it in slowly, she nods and bites her lip. She glances over and we make eye contact, Gilinsky takes notice and pulls out before roughly shoving himself back inside her. She cries out in pleasure and Jack uses her hair to pull her body up against his, "I know for a fact that you can be louder, princess." She turns her head to the side and pulls Jack's face towards hers. My mood shifts as I watch them share a kiss. Not just any kiss, this kiss is full of their love and passion for each other. Their lips part and Jack lightly turns Braxon back over to face him. They just stare at each other, until Braxon slowly leans in to kiss him again and he gently lays her on her back. "We should go..." One of the boys murmurs, but I can't take my eyes off of Braxon and Jack. The way Jack caresses her and takes his time exploring a body he knows so well- it's so captivating and angers me to the core. "Carter!" Nash whispers sharply, bringing me out of my trance. "Come on, this just got personal for them." I nod and throw one more glance their way before following the boys out.