Chapter 3

Braxon

"So, what do you need our help with?" Carter asks. "Well, as everyone clearly knows, Jack cheated on me last night. Was he drunk?" "Not as far as we know." Matt shrugs. "Well then I'm gonna do the same." I tell them. "What?" I kiss Matt and he kisses back momentarily before pulling away. "What are you doing? You can't cheat on Jack." "Watch me." Is all I say before I jump on Carter and kiss him. I entangle my hands in his hair and pull lightly, earning a small moan from him. Matt pulls me off of Carter and kisses me. Oh fuck. This is gonna turn into a fuckin threesome isn't it? Carter walks over to me and begins to grind against my butt, causing me to feel a small rise in his pants. Matt moves his lips to my collar bone sucking lightly, leaving a hickey. "I'm hurting, make me feel good." I whisper before connecting my lips to Carter's. "We will." Matt smirks. I pull Carter's shirt off and he does the same to me. I turn around to remove Matt's shirt, Carter kisses my neck and unhooks my bra. It falls to the floor as well as my shorts and panties thanks to Matt. "What's wrong?" Carter asks, slightly out of breath. "You have too much clothing on." I pout and suddenly Matt's phone rings. "Ugh." He groans and answers it. "Hello? Do I have to? Right now? I'm a little busy. Yeah, ok, whatever." He hangs up and turns to me, "Bart wants to see me for something." He puts his shirt on and walks out. "And then there were two." Carter whistles. "Do you not wanna do this or what? I mean-" I shake my head and cut him off. "Carter, shut up and fuck me." He kisses me again and pushes me on the bed. I fumble with his belt buckle and take it off before pulling down his pants. I try to take off his boxers but he stops me and whispers, "This is all about you, baby. Let me take care of you." He leaves a couple hickeys on my neck and chest then kisses my lips again. "Stop being such a tease, Reynolds." I demand and he laughs. He pushes himself inside me and I let out a loud moan. "Fuck, faster." I breathe out. "Are you enjoying this?" He asks seductively and I nod. "Just- fuck me- harder." I pant. The bed is rocking and hitting the wall. Oh shit. Taylor and Shawn's room is next door. Are they in there? Someone bangs on the wall. "Keep it down in there!" That sounded like Taylor. "Can Braxon and Jack be any louder?" He mumbles. "Uh Taylor... Jack's not here, remember?" Shawn points out. "And it sounds like she's saying 'Carter' not 'Jack'." Aaron adds. "Oh my god. Braxon's fucking Carter!" Hayes gasps. I thought Taylor was going to the gym? I hear someone run out of the room and people start banging on our door. "Carter open the door!" Taylor bangs on the door again. "Dammit Carter open the fucking door!!" Was that... No it couldn't be... Jack? "Carter, I'm not playing." Woah ok. It was just Nash. "Just let them in." I sigh and he groans. He gets off of me and slips his boxers and shorts on, I cover up and pretend to be asleep. "Can I help you?" "Are fucking Braxon??" Taylor asks. "What?" "Don't play stupid, Carter. Are you fucking Braxon??" Nash accuses. "Why does it matter?" He asks when they push past him and walk in the room. "Because she's dating Jack, Carter! That's why it matters!" Taylor shouts. "Oh, please. If she asked you, you wouldn't have turned it down either. None of you would." He gestures to Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Hayes, and Aaron. "Okay, that may be true but some of us actually like her and could treat her so much better than Jack!" Cameron exclaims. Did he just say he likes me? "So why would you be mad that I fucked her, if you would too?" Carter asks. "It matters because she's fragile right now. Jack was her first everything. Her first love, her first kiss, her first time, her first boyfriend, her first heartbreak. What she needs is time to process everything." Shawn explains. "How does he know that?" "Braxon?" Hayes questions. Oh shit. Did I say that out loud? "Yes, you did. Now come on out." Taylor tells me. "I can't." "Yes you can." Nash insists before they snatch the blanket off of me. "Holy shit!" Cameron's jaw drops. "I'M FUCKING NAKED!!!" I yell. "Yes, yes you are. Now come here." Taylor hugs me. "Uh... I'm still naked, dude." "I know." "How you holding up?" Nash asks as he sits beside me. "I was doing good... Until you guys interrupted!" "I bet I could do better, I'm sure you're not missing out on much." Nash whispers and I laugh. "Are you trying to say we should have sex?" "Pretty much." Wow. "I'm getting dressed." I walk into the bathroom and put on a cute high and low dress with a black waist belt with my black wedges, a black tiny bow on each of them. I walk out after I put on mascara, lipgloss, foundation, and eye liner. Some of the boys whistle and I laugh, rolling my eyes. "Enjoy the view because you will never see me dressed like this again. Anyway, you guys wanna hear the song I dedicated to Jack?" "Sure." They smile. "Okay, I'm gonna change all the she's to he's, all the boy's to girl's ya know?"