Chapter 6

Braxon

When I wake up the next morning, all of the boys were gone and Carter is sound asleep in his bed. I walk over to his bed and shake him, "Carter." "Whaaat?" He mumbles. "Get up." I demand, poking his side in the process. "Whyyy?" He whines. "Because I'm hungry." "And how does that concern me?" "Carter, I'm hungry and you are taking me downstairs to eat because I don't wanna go alone, now get up!" I tell him and he rolls off the bed, crawling over to his suitcase. "I'm too lazy to get dressed." He whines tiredly. "Carter, please." I pout. "Fine." He sighs. He grabs clothes, stands up, and walks into the bathroom to change. I wonder why he's being so weird like I didn't just see him naked yesterday. He walks out and I smile, "Come on, Reynolds." I grab his arm, lead him out of our room, and drag him towards the elevator.

We're eating breakfast when all of the others come down, JJ being the last person to join us. "Morning, JJ." I smile and he waves before running his fingers through his disheveled hair. He sits down beside me and Hayes sits on my other side. "Good morning, beautiful." He whispers in my ear and I smile. Jack walks over to the table with his food and pecks my lips softly, causing Hayes to roll his eyes. "Good morning guysss!" I greet everyone and they all smirk. "Someone's happier than usual." JJ observes. "I'm just having a good day, JJ. Is that a crime?" I ask with a smile. "No. Just answer this: are you high?" He questions and I shake my head. "Unless high on life counts, then nope." "I know why she's so happy." Mahogany teases. "You know, I couldn't sleep at all last night." Dillon mumbles and I throw a cup at him. "Ow!" He shouts as it hits him square in the forehead. "Shut up, Dillon." I growl. "I think that's what someone should've told you last night." He retorts and I sigh in annoyance before pushing my chair out and stomping away from the table. "Wait! Braxon!" I roll my eyes and hit the elevator button repeatedly, hoping it would come down before Dillon catches up to me. I turn around and find Dillon less than 5 inches from my face. "Hi." I huff and he smiles, "Hi." The elevator dings and he lightly shoves me in. "What the-" I get cut off by him pressing his lips to mine. "Braxon hold the elevator!" Right before the doors close, Hayes slides in and looks at us angrily, "What the hell?" "Hayes it's not-" He immediately cuts me off, "Are you sure?" "Yes-" "Why do you care? She didn't even kiss me back." Dillon admits. "Good." Hayes grabs my face and kisses me deeply, right in front of Dillon. "Am I missing something here or.....?" He asks, sounding confused. "I don't know a lot about laws and stuff but I'm pretty sure whatever this is, is illegal." He adds, gesturing to us. "Dillon, don't tell anyone what you just saw." "Or what?" He asks as the elevator stops on our floor. "Fuck you." I mutter before leaving the elevator, dragging Hayes with me. "When and where princess?" He yells behind us. "Tonight! In your dreams!" I shout back before Hayes pulls me into his room. "Last night was epic. I just would have preferred it if it was just me. What happened with you and Jack can't happen again and I mean it." Hayes pushes me on his bed. "Because I don't like to share what's mine and you're mine now. He had his chance." He lets out before leaning down to kiss me. I pull him to me, deepening the kiss when someone knocks on the door, "Hayes, it's Aaron...I left my room key so I can't let myself in." He groans and gets up to open the door. "Oh, hey, Braxon. I didn't know you would be in our room...I interrupted something, didn't I?" He asks and Hayes nods. "No, you didn't. We were just kissing. Don't leave." I tell him and he nods. "You can continue whatever, but keep it PG-13, please. I'm only 16 and the dirtiest thing I ever saw was last night before I snuck out." "So I took your eye virginity Aaron?" I ask and Hayes laughs, Aaron blushes and nods. "In all honesty? I find your innocence very sexy." I tell him and Hayes glares at me. "Jealous much? I'm just speaking the truth, babe." "I told you I don't like to share what's mine, babe." He mocks, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Who says you're sharing, baby? Aaron is too innocent for me. Yes, his innocence is sexy but I love sex and he's still a virgin. That isn't a good combination, but then again neither is 14 and 18." I point out and he smiles.