Chapter 2

Braxon

Mahogany and I pull up to the airport a little late so Taylor, Carter, Matt, and Aaron have already landed so we pick up them and Shawn. "Mahogany who's your hot friend?" Taylor smirks. Of course, classic Taylor. I know him well enough from his videos on Vine and YouTube to know he's very sexual and sexually motivated. "Johnson's sister. They're twins." "Oh. Soo are you single?" Shawn asks. "Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "Do we know him?" "Yup." "Is he in MagCon?" "Mhmm." "Is it Brent?" "Nope." "Cameron?" "Noo." "Nash?" "No." "Carter? Shawn? Hayes? Matt?" "No, Aaron it's Gilinsky." Carter sighs. "How do you know?" Aaron asks. "Cuz he just texted me and was like 'Yo! Please make sure Taylor doesn't fuck with Braxon. She is my everything- tell her I hate her- And me and Johnson don't want to have to hurt our best friend. P.S. This also goes for the rest of you guys too. P.P.S. You guys will be picking Nash, Cameron, and Hayes up from the airport too so make sure they don't fuck with her either, especially Cam.' That's how I know biotch!" He reads the texts out to Aaron and I start laughing. "Why are you laughing? He said he hates you." Taylor points out. "It's our thing. JJ doesn't like it when we say I love you to each other so we say I hate you in front of JJ." I explain. "Soo enough about my relationship, who's up next to talk about their love life... Mahogany!" I smile. "Hey! She's a girl, we don't wanna hear her talk about Jacob for hours on end." Aaron groans. "Dude I know for a fact all of you guys are single so you have nothing to say." I tell them. "How?" Matt questions. "Why would you want to know if we are single anyways?" Shawn asks. "I checked before me and Jack were a couple." I admit. "Oh.. Well please don't tell me you guys are loud." Taylor rolls his eyes. "What the fuck Taylor?" I laugh. "I'm not sharing a room with Jack. It's him and JJ, Mahogany and me, Jacob and Carter, Sammy and Matt, Brent and Dillon, Shawn and you, Aaron and Hayes, and Nash and Cameron so boom." I lost off. "Actually... I was wondering if it was cool if I switch with Carter?" She asks me quietly. "Sure, just don't tell anyone. Jack and JJ will flip, but mostly Jack. Also make sure Carter and Jacob keep their mouths shut too. The guys don't have keys to all of each other's rooms right?" She shakes her head 'no.' "Okay, good."

*skip the boring wait at the airport*

We see Nash, Hayes, and Cameron. I get introduced as JJ's twin, of course. "But before you hit on her you might wanna know she has a boyfriend." Mahogany informs them. "Its Jack. Jack G. is her bae, Cam." I laugh when Mahogany answers the question he asked. "Okay, well, we're tired and MagCon doesn't start for 3 days. We have 2 1/2 days to relax and rest so let's do just that." Nash demands and we all agree.

Back at the hotel

I walk up behind Jack, cover his eyes, and have Aaron whisper 'guess who' in his ear. "Hmm. Aaron's voice but these hands are too small to be Aaron's. Is it my princess?" He asks. I uncover his eyes and giggle when he pulls me onto his lap. "I hate you." "I hate you too." "Not as much as I hate you princess." He tells me and I smile, then let out a yawn. "Can you carry me to my room? I'm too tired and I want you to carry me." I tell him and he nods. He picks me up bridal style and brings me to my room. He lays me in bed and he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight my beautiful princess." "Goodnight baby." I yawn again and hear the door close before I drift off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up and check my phone.

12 new text messages

6 missed calls

Texts from:

PrettyBlueEyes😘:

Morning! Uh wanna hang out today? Jack and JJ are busy.. 😊 -Nash

Mahoganyyy❤️: