Chapter 4

Braxon

"So you wanna go get some lunch? I wanna go see someone." I ask the boys before picking up my phone to text Brent.

Text message:

To: Mr.Brent98IsSexyMhmm🍩🍕

Hey brent! Where are you?

From: Mr.Brent98IsSexyMhmm🍩🍕

In the lobby, why?

To: Mr.Brent98IsSexyMhmm🍩🍕

Perfect. I'm on my way down, ok?

From: Mr.Brent98IsSexyMhmm🍩🍕

Ok.

"Bye guys!" I stand up and make my way to the door. "Where are you going? I thought you wanted to go meet someone." Hayes asks. "Yeahhh, they're in the lobby... Bye guys!" I repeat, giving them a smile and walking out.

Nash

"Well that was weird." I let out as I lay back on her bed. "Nash what the fuck are you doing??" Cameron screams. "Laying down." "She had sex with Carter there." He gestures to the bed. "Eww!" I yell and jump up. "Let's go see who Braxon's meeting." Carter suggests and we all get up. We take the stairs because we don't have time to wait on the elevator and when we get to the lobby, Braxon walks out of the elevator. We see her heading towards a guy. He turns around, they hug, and we see his face. "BRENT?" We let out in usion. "Let's follow them." Taylor walks off and we follow suit.

Braxon

I tell Brent everything that happened and he just laughs, "Everyone likes you, I swear." I laugh and he smiles at me. We walk into this tiny coffee shop and sit down. "So any special girls in your life?" I ask, raising my eyebrows suggestively at him. He chuckles and looks down, then back up at me. "Um, yes, actually there is. But she'd never go for me..."He trails off. "Who?" I ask and he grabs my hand, looks into my eyes and says, "You." "Are you serious?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah, I've had a crush on you for a while. Remember the day we met?" He asks and I giggle, "Yeah, I do. You, Aaron, and Shawn were the only 3 MagCon guys they would let me meet." I smile. "Since that Spring Break we all spent together...that's how long I've liked you." He admits. "I thought you said I was just like a sister to you..." I point out in confusion. "Well, I couldn't just tell Gilinsky I liked his girlfriend, could I?" He asks and my smile fades. "Ughh, I don't wanna see him right now." I groan. "Well, that's gonna be tough. We have to go back to the hotel and get everyone to go bail out Jack and your brother." He gives me a sad smile. "Right now?" "Right now..." He sighs, grabs my hand, and we walk out of the shop. We go back to the hotel hand in hand and get everyone. When Carter and Nash see me, they hug me.. That's weird but ok. "Lets go." Hayes grabs my arm and runs ahead of everyone where they can't see us. "Hayes are you ok?" I ask. "Honestly? No." He responds. "What's wrong?" "I can show you better than I can tell you." "What?" Hayes kisses me and I kiss him back. Wait what the fuck? He's 14! I pull away. "What?" "Hayes you're only 14." "So? Age is just a number right?" "Hayes-" "Come on! We can sneak around. It sounds fun and risky and it makes the relationship exciting!" He replies excitedly and somehow I find myself agreeing. What the fuck? I haven't even broken up with Jack yet. What is wrong with me? I can't toy with them like this. Carter, Brent, and now Hayes all in one day. My thoughts are cut short as the jail comes into our view and we walk in, up to the desk lady. "Hi, we're here to bail out Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson, but I'm not entirely sure how this works." "Do you have the money?" I nod and hand it over to her, she tells us it could take a few hours. "Hey, what's going on?" Cameron asks as they walk in. "She said it's gonna take them some time to get them booked out and we could be here for hours."