Chapter Three

I watched as Romie entered the trap with Treasure. She looked me up and down giving my a dirty look. I simply shrugged and smirked. She mad.

"King!" Treasure exclaimed jumping on my lap in riding position. "Whats up shawty" 

"Nothing, chilling how you been?" she said getting off my lap and sitting next to me on the couch.  

" I been ight. You finally got a booty?" I remember when Treasure had nothing. A flat chest a flat booty. Now, shawty bad as hell. "Shut Up" she playfully slapped my chest.

"Mhmm, squat, squat?"

"Shut uuup!" she laughed and giggled at our old joke.  "I'm sick of you I'm going to go find Black" she  stood up but didn't get far before i gave her a slap to the ass. We heard Romie suck her teeth loudly, I chuckled and Treasure looked at me confused. She shrugged it off and proceeded to go find Black.

I looked up from texting Taylor to find Romie staring at me with cold, aggravated yet hungry and loving eyes. We stared at each other for about a minute until my phone lit up, indicating Taylor texting me. Romie rolled her eyes and went back to looking at her phone.

Taylor: I'm so bored at work, you should come get me daddy. 

Me: Forsure, where you at?

Taylor: Bouta head home to be honest. My boss is on her way to get her son right now. I told her I'm sick.

Me: Oh, ight. 

Taylor: 34 West Ave park outside my house. I'll be there in 5.

Me: Ight.

I smirked, knowing I was about to get some pussy. I stood up "Rome, I'm out"

"Yea, me too. Ima go get Jaden" Romie said from behind me. I turned around looking at her.

"Boo Nigga, the fuck are you looking at!"

"Something sexy" I said winking in her direction then turning around and exiting the trap.

____

Taylor P.O.V

I watched as Romie pulled up to her house from the inside window. "Bye Jaden" I said as I opened the door. The little nigga didn't even acknowledge me, he was so stuck into the television.

"Thanks again and feel better" Romie said to me as I got into my car.

"I will" I said acting sick.

As I drove to my apartment complex, I thought about how my plan was working in my favor. I was now 5 steps ahead in the game. King would finally be mine, forever this time. I don't need anyone getting in the way of me and my baby.

THREE MONTHS LATER. - By this time alot has changed between King, and Romie. Romeo, has warned Romie about King and has since told her he wont be a shoulder for her to cry on. Taylor hasn't spoken to Taylor since the night they fucked. He has been staying committed to Romie 100 percent. Unfortunately, Taylor has other things in mind for King and Romie being his trap queen ain't one of then.

Taylor

I sat on the couch rubbing my fake belly, I made sure the fake skin was on properly. I smiled thinking of Jessica's baby and how wonderful it would be to have my new son.

I thought about the past, how I couldn't conceive anymore after the incident. I smiled at the fact that the bitch was dead. She ruined my perfect family. Every thing I had she destroyed and I destroyed her face. Closed casket having ass. I chuckled to my self as I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I sang.

"King"  Finally, I thought as I swung open the door open.

Romie

I looked over at Romeo as we drove to the cemetery. We had so many people buried here, it wasn't even funny. When our cousin died last year we decided to set up a special date where we would go pay our respects to everyone. 

Pulling into the parking lot I spotted the cars of Black, Treasure, Ebony and a few other people. We all joined each other at the entrance gate of the cemetery. "Ya'll ready" Black said fixing his tie. We all nodded and proceeded into the cemetery. I looked around, observing the cenery of the place I was so familiar with. The sky seemed gray and dark. We finally reached our first stop. I knelled over touching the grave stone of such a young soul.

Hecter "Little H" Robbinson June 14, 2000 - August 25th 2013. 

May you rest in piece in the hands of the lord, for ever and always we hold you in our prayers.

May you be blessed with the grace of the lord forever and always.

Beloved brother, uncle, & son. 

I shook my head wiping a tear that felt softly onto my cheek. "Hey, Sorry I'm late baby." I heard someone whisper softly into my hear. I turned around and looked up at King. Who stood in an all black suit, and some all black 11s. "Hi and its fine love. At least you came." I nodded softly taking hold of his hand and moving to the next stop. 

After stopping at the graves of a few other trappers from our diminishing squad. I felt the same horrible feeling I feel every time I reach this point. I stood there, face to face with 4 graves. I always dreaded seeing them,  but I had to pay my respects I looked at my fathers grave, my mothers grave, my grandmothers grave and my best friend/ cousins grave. I can still remember the night I found my cousin Aaliyah lying in a pool of her own blood. Her face, wasn't even visible due to the damage of bullet holes. The word "Bitch"  carved into her belly, I never really understood why someone would do this. Everyone loved her. She was the nicest thing on earth. 

Looking at the grave of my parents, I shook my head. A part of me still believes there out there some where the casket that lay in the ground only continued a few rocks. I never saw them dead. So I don't believe their dead. I wiped the tears that where now rushing down my face and turned to King who wiped secret tears of his own from under his glasses. My father was like his father and don't get my started about Aaliyah and him. She always bragged on and on about how great he is, and how much i would love him, and how if she ever didn't want him she would surely pass him to me. 

I leaned into his arms as he held me close. These where the moments I would always remember when it came to King. When he was sensitive and cared about others feelings.

King

I cruised down the highway, I held Romies hand as she stared blanky out the window, he eyes where cold and red. I can tell she was thinking about Aaliyah and how she would find out who killed her cousin. 

I looked back at the road and thought of the conversation I had with Taylor. Bitch want to say she pregnant? No the fuck that bitch aint. I don't care if I came all in her pussy, I know she aint.And If shawty is it aint mine. Bitch, got me fucked up. I slammed that door right in her face.