Chapter Eight

1 year later

I pulled in my wand at my hair and make up section getting ready to be dolled up for the wedding. Yes, I said wedding. Romeo and Jenn are finally getting married, Jenn gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl named Alexis. Its only been kinda slow this past year, as for the game. That life style is no longer ours, cops have been hot on our trail so we all decided to hand over our business to the Cubans.

I recently opened up a shoe store a couple miles outside of town, King, Jaden and I purchased a small home close to Jadens school. King is doing well, he had a couple clothing stores in New York and decided to bring one over to Atlanta.

"Bruh, Im so tired" Eqypt said with Treasure following close behind them. "I'm saying, why we gotta be up so early."

"Because the wedding is starting at 11, hair, make up and nails must be done"

"Alright Mrs.Wedding Planner." Treasure said rolling her eyes and setting her stuff on the station with her name on it. When Jenn asked me to plan her wedding that day at the hospital, I was so hype. I've been planning this damn thing for months.

"Whatever" I said returning the eye roll. I plugged in curling wand and got all my hair stuff out. Since I was going to be getting all the arrangement done while the girls are getting pampered, i decided to do my hair and makeup my self.

"Hey Ladies" Yolanda said entering the dressing room. I mentally rolled my eyes and turned around plastering a fake smile on my face. "Hey Yolanda" I smiled, your stations right over there. I said pointing to the station at the end of the room. She nodded, carrying her stuff to her station.

Yolanda was Jenn's friend from back in the day, she was who Jenn choose to be her Maid of Honor. Yolanda, recently moved back to the states from France where she has been interning at a fashion university for three years. She was 25 and, almost as flawless as I was. She was about 5'5 with long natural hair, that she dyed purple.

She was supposedly West Indian, she had an ok figure. But the way King be eyeing her at rehearsal, is a no no. Whats even worse is the I have no choice but to allow her and King to walk together. I snapped out of my trance of hatred and picked up my iPad. I plugged it into my iHome and got ready to bump as I did my hair.

Okay, fuck it
It was Dominik, David, Braden
All of them did the same to you

I rapped along with Jhene Aiko, as i curled my hair. Yolanda came up to me smiling, "Your hair is really pretty" I love the way you cut it." "Thanks" I said giving her a warm smile.

There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start

Usher sang as my phone vibrated and flashed, I looked down even through I knew it was King. The cutest picture us kissing, and King 🔐💘. I answered the call and put in on speaker. "Hey Sexy" his strong deep sexy voice said. "Hi Baby" I smiled.

"How was your morning so far baby girl" he asked, I could her the moving of the sheets in the background. "Tiring honestly"

"You better get your energy up though, cause tonight I'm fucking you real good i swear" The room erupted in laughter. "Aye, Aye your on speaker" I scolded.

"I don't give a fuck, Ya'll hear me right! Ya'll def aint sleepin tonight cause Romie be loud as hell, and if i start hitting it from the back?! Ya'll better buy y'all some earplugs" the room erupted in laughter.