Chapter Two

Okay now ladies...If you know you bad..Dont need no man, got yo' own bands, put up yo' hands. If you top notch bitch lemme hear you holla, Bend it over, touch your toes.

Travis Porters "Ayy Ladies" blasted through the club speakers as everyone grinded and twerked on the dance floor. "Ayeee throw back" Ebony said feeling the music.

"Yo, where the hell is Egypt, Treasure, and them?" I questioned referring to the twins and the rest of our squad.

"Um..." she said scanning the crowd. "Oop I see em. They in Kings section trying to get with his friends."

We mad our way to Kings section. It was lit, the had all the shit and all the bottles. Ebony wasted no time trying to get her self some dick and decided to holla at Jaheem. The girls where all to busy trying to get some, then to hang out with me. I turned around and King caught my eye. He was in the corner of the section, scrolling through his phone. He seemed bored so I walked over sat next to him and crossed my legs.

"Hola Rico" he said not even looking up. I cant lie, he was looking fine as hell. I saw him a few times when he was with the rest of us. He had on all black, with the all white air force ones. "I didnt know you where here" i said lying.

He chuckled, his laugh thing was so cute. "Yea, well your eyes said other wise. You gotta watch that your a starer. " Locking his phone he looked up at me. "You look gorgeous by the way"

He was confident and cocky. He knew what he wanted and he got what he wanted. He didn't let a soul step in his way. He was just..phenomenal.

I blushed, I couldn't help the redness that was taking over my face. "Thanks, you don't look so bad your self"

"I know, but thank you lil ma"

"Why haven't I heard of you?" I questioned.

"Cause, I'm not news. I'm not meant to be heard of and spread all around the world. I keep shit lowkey." He simply said, kicking back.

"Yea, but everyone knows you. Romeo, Ebony, like why haven't I heard of you?"

"Cause, those my people. I been fucks with them. You yougin. You wont understand."

"I'm only 2 years younger than ya'll"

"Exactly, when we was in high school you was in the 7th grade ma. "

"What--" my sentence was cut short by the sound of gun shots filling the club. "Shit" King said. He grabbed my arm and pulled up into his arms. He ran with me out the side exit and into an all red lambo. He sped off quick as hell, I turned back watching the hundreds of people fleeing the club scene.

About 3 minutes later Ebony called saying she and the others are fine and that she'll meet us as Donte's spot. Who ever the hell that is.

________________________________________________________________________________

I could hear Stoner by Young Thug blasting through the hallways of the tall 10 story apartment complex. The hallways where lit brightly as black carpet led the way. We walked up to Apt.103 on the top floor. King opened the door and i was a bit taken back. Right in the middle of the rooom stood a stripper pole. A bad ass looking Latina was working it for the guys sitting on the black circular couch surrounding her. 

  As some guys watch the show others got their own show. It seemed pretty lit in here. The room was dim, and it really set the mood. Closing the door behind us King and I stepped closer to the mix. "Yo, whats up son" this one dude said to King. 

"King, long time no see nigga" I looked up to see the most handsom man in my face. He was a caramel guy, nice fade and gorgeous tattoos on his arms and chest. His eyes where ight brown, his muscle tone had definition. He was just, gorgeous.