Chapter Five

Romie

Yawning i stretched my self out on the bed hitting Terrell in the face. "Watch where your stretching" he mumbled looking down at me with the side eye. "Mmm, whatever T" I said getting out the bed and walking into his master bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then walked out back into the room. Where he was still sleeping, one arm in his boxers and one arm over his eyes as usual. 

I slipped on a pair of his boxers and a white tee, and proceeded into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I took out a bottle of Fiji water and sat on the couch in the living room. The phone went off and I immediately looked at the clock. It was 8:09 AM. Who the fuck is that? 

"Hello" I said softly into the phone.

"Uh, who  the hell is this" Taylor said with a mean attitude.

"Bitch, your calling my house, for my man and you saying who the hell is this? Lemme let you in on a little secret, Terrel is mine. King don't want you, so you better only call this number after the child is born for visits and support. Understood? I don't want to see your number pop up and this phone for another 6 months. Okay Taylor? Great, I'm glad we are on the same page" I said hanging up.

She has been calling his phone non-stop and I've had enough. Now she wanna call my house? No, bitch guess again.

"I like the way you handled that baby" King's deep voice said from behind me. I know what that tone meant, and I was about to get me some. 

King

I parked my Range Rover in the parking lot of the large Italian Restaurant Romeo has everyone meeting at. I hopped out the car closing my door and walking to the other side opening the door for Romie and helping her out. 

Clasping out hands together we made our way into the restaurant. "Oh, look  who finally arrived" Ebony said sarcastically as soon as we walked through the door. 

"Awwe, Ya'll cute matching and shit" Treasure smiled. 

"Eww, no the ain't" Egypt Treasures twin said with a stank look on her face.

"Are ya'll done?" I said looking at the ladies gathered around the table drinking their nights away.

"Op, Salt alert" The room erupted in laughter, I looked at Romie who was laughing as well. "I'll be back baby" I said into her ear. She gave me a quick kiss and I proceeded to the other side of the resturant when the guys where. 

"Now, what ya'll motherfuckers think Romeo got planned this time, renting out the restaurant and shit"  Black said knowingly.

Romeo was a cheap nigga, he didn't like to spend on anyone but himself. He had no lady, no kids, and Romie pretty much provided for herself. So, him renting out a restaurant meant he had something big to say.

"Well, I guess I know" Vince said looking over at the door. As we all turned around we saw Romeo enter with a female who appeared pregnant. Looking closely I realized it was the same girl from Taylor's apartment. I looked over at Romie, who was already looking at me with the same expression on her face as I had on mine. 

------

I spent the whole night making secret eye contact with Romeos baby mama, Jessica.

"Lemme show ya'll something in the car" Romeo said standing up. I guess she took this as an opportunity to talk to me cause she didn't get up and neither did I. 

"Listen, I advise you to stay away from Jullissa King, she's extremely dangerous"

"Who the hell is Jullissa?" I said looking at her as if she was crazy.