Chapter Seven

Taylor

I parked my car outside of the mall, I needed a few things and I was free so I decided to pick them up. Looking up from my phone before exiting the car i spotted King exiting the mall holding Jadens hand. He looked so happy as a picked up Jaden throwing him into the  air and catching him. Romie sprinted behind them trying to catch up holding a Micheal Kors shopping bag in her left hand and a hot pink Micheal Kors bag in the other one.

I almost  had a heart attack, thats it honestly. I picked up the phone and dialed in her number "Yo, plan in full effect" she said ok and hung up as I put my car in drove and got ready to destroy this bitch. 

King

I pulled up in front of Romies home, "Okay baby I'll see ya'll later." Romie said getting out my car. "Mommy loves you" she cooed at Jaden who sat in the back seat. I pulled her in giving her a long loving kiss. She opened the door of the back seat and gave Jaden kisses all over his face. 

I watched as she entered her house, once she was safely inside. I pulled away from the curb and headed to my mothers house to drop off Jaden. I looked down at my lap as my phone began ringing. Romeo's name  popped up on the screen.

"Yo, wheres Romie" he said quickly and panicky. "I just dropped her home about 20 minutes ago what good?" 

"I got home and Jenn was gone. She left a note talking about she's sorry and she needs to do this. So i started calling Romie and she aint pick up. I sent Black over there and he said he went inside and no ones home but her car is in the driveway."

"Shit" i cursed. "Send, everyone to our different traps and shit. Maybe they went there. Check for keys and everything. Ima drop Jaden off and we gunna get this shit popping." I said hanging up.

Where the hell is my baby?

Jennifer

I removed my plastic silicon stomach off and sighed placing it on the floor. I looked at Romie, who layed on the floor looking lifeless. I never wanted it to go down this way, but the stuff Jullissa had against me forced me too. 

She forced me to get close to them, I ended up falling in love with Romeo instead. I tried to fake a pregnancy so maybe she's leave me alone, but it didnt work. I shook my head, Romeo would find us here. I made certain I left clues. 

Jullissa entered the room holing a whip. She planned on tourturing and killing Romie, then getting under Kings skin. But she didn't know I told  the crew about her. I wasnt going to help her kill Romie. Maybe, the clues I left will help them figure it out fast enough and Jullissa would die instead. 

"Tie it up" Jullissa said to me throwing the rope at me. "I'll be back and down try shit or I'll kill you" she said turning around and leaving the trap. She's smart, but the only mistake she made was letter me plan this whole thing. I told her I just found some hold abandon house, my friend used to smoke pot  but it was actually one of Romeo's old traps. 

I began tieing Romie up loosely. She started to awaken, "shh" i said into her ear. "Calm down, its me Jenn" i whispered.

"What the hell is going on!" she cried. "Shh, just follow my lead for everything. I'll get us outa here. I promise" I whispered. She nodded as I heard Jullissa coming down the stairs.

"Shut up bitch" i shouted tightening the knots on the rope. "Oh, the little whore is awake." Jul said smiling. 

"Why are you doing this?" Romie cried. "Shut the hell up you little whore" i spat. "Disgust me."

King

Quietly we entered the old trap, clear Egypt said coming from the rooms of the house. We crept to the basement, putting my hear on the door I could hear Romie crying. I slowly opened it and saw Taylor and Jenn, Jenn was sitting in the corner and looked over at me. She smiled, and then turned back around sitting silently. 

"You stole my baby bitch, do you know what happens to girls who try to take King from me? HUH BITCH. They die, they're was that bitch, then the stealer and now you. THE WHORE. She pulled out a pocket knife and inched closer to Romie. "I advise you not to bitch" I spat gun pointed directly at her head. 

She turned around with a smirk on her face, "Your gonna shoot me baby? Huh? After all I've done for you. Your going to shoot me? After all the pain I've went through, your going to kill me?" she said crying.

As Taylor was focused on me, I peeped Jenn untying Romie from the corner of my eye. "I'm not your baby?" i said bluntly.

"WHAT AND THAT BITCH IS" she said turning around. "You bitch" she yelled in Jenns direction. "RUN ROMIE" Jenn yelled, as Taylor pointed the fun at Jenn shooting. I then shot Taylor in the head. 

I ran over to Jenn who lye on the floor screaming. "DOWN HERE" i shouted has Romeo and the sqaud ran down the steps. We carried Jenn out to the car. Romie and Romeo sped out to the hospital. While I watched the youngins clean the scene. After I made sure everything was clean. I changed and disposed of my clothes then headed for the hospital.

"Family of Jennifer Torres" a tall white doctor  said just as I walked in.

"Well, she's lucky, extremly lucky. She was shot once, the bullet early penetrated her lungs. It missed it by literally one half inch. But, the stress put on her body is really bad for the baby. Jennifer is 6 weeks pregnant, and a baby that young cant go through much. We'll be doing all we can too ensure, her life and the life of her unborn." he said stepping away. 

Romeo, just shook his head. "She lied to me" he said. "For a good reason, Romie ensured him. "She told me everything, and its just crazy that she put her life in danger for us. Shawty is a true ride or die and no one and nothing can replace her" she said patting his back and walking over to me.

"Where's my baby?" she asked sitting on my lap.  "He's at my mothers" 

"Well, its been a crazy day baby, and I'm ready to go home. 

I nodded picking her up and carrying her out the hospital bridal style. We decided to leave Jaden at my moms and head home where we slept all night.