Chapter Four

King

I was layed up in bed, staring at the ceiling above me. One hand in my boxers the other around Romie. She had one arm under her head and the other one on my chest, her right leg stretched across my legs. I glanced over at her and then back at the ceiling. I started thinking, thinking heavily. Flashbacks of the past played through my head, over and over again. I've never loved someone like I' love Romie since then. Since then, I smiled a little as flashbacks started going through my head. I remember the day Maddy and Coco where born, Sarah and I where so happy.

I lone tear slide down my face. I wiped it away, I missed my family but at some point you just have to let go. And when I met Romie, I let go. At 20 years old I never thought I'd be married in a beach house in Miami with a set of twins. It was like, I went out for 5 minutes and I came home, and they where gone. Blood was everywhere, the face of my gorgeous wife was badly beaten, "Stealer" carved into her belly. A single gun shot to the heads of my children.

I shook the thoughts out my head and thought of Romie. I loved everything about her, and I mean everything. The way when she walked into a room and , it would just light up. The way she's roll her eyes at me when she was angry, or the way she looked at me when she was horny. The way every time I told her to shut the hell up as she sang in the shower , she'd run out ass naked and say "Make me shut up". The way I loved Romie, is the way I've loved no other. She is the number one thing in my life, and will probably forever be that. I think, na, I know I don't just love her. I'm in love with her, and she doesn't even know it yet.

Taylor

Placing the glass plate of steaming hot shrimp pasta Alfredo on the table, I wobbled over to the fridge grabbing the pitcher of fresh kool-aid and placing it in the center of my wooden dining room table. I heard a knock on the door and smiled knowing that was Jessica, my twin sister. I opened the door with a warm smile on my face. Her eyes immediately traveled to my belly, Jessica didn't know i couldn't have kids. No one did actually. It was the one thing I kept to my self, and all these years of secrecy actually paid off. 

"Welcome" I smiled moving aside to she can wobble in. She side-eyed me as she proceeded to the dining room table and sat down. "What do you want?" she said bluntly with out oven looking my way. 

"Why do I always have to want something Jessica?" I said smirking and making my way over to the table where I sat directly across her. "Because you always want something, I'm not giving you a dollar,  you wanted to use my money to purchase drugs? Fine, but i'm not taking part in that." She said getting up and getting ready to leave. It's funny how she hated drugs yet she's having the child of a drug dealer, makes not one ounce of sense.

"Stop bringing up the past Jessica, I don't do drugs anymore." i said telling the truth.

"Yea, well after an innocent child died that's when you decided drugs where poison? Well, I cant take part in what ever new game you got going on. So I think I'll go" she said getting up.

How dare she bring up the death of my unborn child? Our unborn child. But its fine, I'm giving King a new baby and this one will survive unlike her after I get Logan from her. 

King

I walked down the narrow hallway of the 5 story apartment building. I needed Taylor to stop calling my damn phone. Romie, already knew the situation and just wanted her to stop calling my phone. The door to Taylors house swung open just as I was about to knock.  A women who looked exactly like Taylor stormed passed me. "Baby!" she said lunging at me. I moved back and gently pushed her off me. "I'm not you baby Taylor. Listen I only stopped by cause i need you to stop calling my old phone. Here" I said handing her a peice of paper with my home number, knowing Romie will always be the one too pick it up. "Call my new one from now one.

-

I unlocked the door to my two bed room condo and the smell  of eggs and bacon hit me like a bullet. I love when Romie cooks breakfast for dinner. Shit be bomb as fuck. "Heey Boo" she said as she placed our plates on the table. I looked her up and down, she had nothing but a thong , Nike sports bra and Nike elite socks. I could feel King Jr. slowly arising in the ball shorts. "Hey baby." I said walking towards her and kissing her as I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up. Instantly she wrapped her legs around my torso. 

I deepned the kiss and placed her a top the island of the kitchen. I started kissing on her neck leaving hickies all over. I unlatched her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. Licking from her neck to her breasts I grabbed hold of her right breast with my mouth and started sucking on her nipples. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom, kicking the door closed. I begin sucking on her other nipple as I pinched and rubbed the other. I made my way down to her kitty, never losing eye contact with her. I slipped off her thong with my teeth and tossed it to the side. 

I began slowly licking her clit, causing her to let out soft moans. I took her whole clit in my mouth and sucked slowly but roughly. I slide two fingers into her tightness and pumped in and out as i sucked harder and harder on her clit. Her moans became louder and louder echoing through the whole room. I stopped and looked up, licking my fingers clean and winking at her. She bit her lip and signaled from the to come closer. I slide off my shorts and boxers and climbed on top of her. I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Slowly I slide my man hood into her entrance, she bit my lip softly as a reaction.

Positioning my self the right way, I began slowly thrusting in out of her allowing her to adjust to my size again. My thrusts became faster , and faster until  out head board was slamming against the wall and her moans switched to screams of pleasure. "Yess, Daddy" she said loudly as i help onto her waist. I flipped her over bringing her ass up.  Sticking my self back onto her I thrusted harder and deeper , pulling her hair causing her back to arch and head to tilt back. She screamed my name time after time after time. I knew her climax was coming so i sped up when I started feeling mine.

Suddenly we came at the same time, falling onto the bed. She wrapped her arm around me, and stroked my member slowly with her other hand helping the last drops of my cum to drip out on her hand, she gladly licked it up and winked at me. I pulled the sheets over us and we both feel into a deep sleep.

Yep, I'm pretty sure this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.