Preview; Only

Merry Christmas Ya'll

I stood outside the school leaning against the brick wall waiting for Shelcie and Hazel. I didn't go to school cause i had work and i need the cash so they decided that after work I would come meet them and we'd catch the bus and head to the mall for some holiday shopping.

The cold December weather was starting to pierce through my leggings, but couldn't seem to get through my north face jacket. I looked down at my cocaine whites when my iPhone 5c vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out reading the text from Hazel.

Hazel Baybe: The periods almost over about 20 more minutes till we outside. Hang tight ma.

I sighed, damn its cold as hell. As I scrolled down on my instagram I noticed an all white lambo rolling into the parking lot. I mentally smirked knowing that was one of Hezekiah's cars.

Hezekiah was a local college student he was one year ahead of me and filthy rich. His father died in a freak car accident leaving him and his mother millions. His father owned the hottest clubs along the east coast, and with his death passed them onto Hezekiah but being that he's still in school his mother runs it all.

He stepped out the car looking sexy as ever. His black and blue north face hoodie was really cute, (AN: I'm in love with The North Face so you'll hear that alot from me.) and those sweatpants made is you know what pop out. His Gama Blue 11's where shining hella bright to. I quickly looked down from staring at him. I looked up from my phone to see Hezekiah staring at me. He laughed at my expression, and I blushed a little.

The door to the school swung open ending our staring match as students flooded of into their own directions. I stood there waiting for my girls as kids starting climbing aboard buses, hopping into their and their friends cars. About 5 minutes later we starting heading for the bus stop, it was about a 5 minute walk from the school.

As we made our way down the hill, a black Aston Martin pulled up beside me and my girls. The car window went down and Hezekiah smiled. "Ya'll need a ride"

"Na wer--" "Oh yas please it is extremely cold son." Hazel said interrupting me. "Facts yo, its brick" Shelcie agreed. Hezekiah stopped and the girls entered the back seat of the car. Hezekiah opened the passenger door for me, I thanked him then sat down putting on my seat belt.

"So where was ya'll heading?" he asked looked over to me. "The mall" replied "Ight, I got ya'll" he nodded. I stared at him as he drove down the highway to the mall. He was so beautiful. Hezekiah was about 6'1 with a nice light caramel skin. Had gorgeous hazel eyes that people say he got from his father, he had gorgeous muscles. They weren't like meat head muscles but they where real cute. In all he was just perfect, and his naturally curly hair was too die for.

I was so busy admiring him that I didn't realize we had arrived. I heard two doors slam and then came back to reality. "Oh, thanks" I smiled unbuckling my seat belt ready to get out.

"No problem gorgeous."

---- 1month later.

I sat inside of my room looking around my closet for something to wear. Hazel said a house party was popping off, so i decided to go out for once. I smiled when i finally laid out my outfit on the bed. I decided to go for a nice casual look, I had on a black bucket hat with the word "BABYGIRL" stretched across the top in bold white letters, some leather leggings and a jersey like shirt and my black tims.

-At the party-

If it ain't about the money
Don't be blowin' me up, nigga I ain't gettin' up
If it ain't about the money
Ain't no use in you ringin' my line, stop wastin' my time
If it ain't about the money
Nah I can't even hear what you say, I ain't finna do shit
If it ain't about the money
Bitch, you can miss me with it, bitch nigga miss me with it

"I'm packing 11 I'm packing 11" I sang along with Young Thug "I ride like a gator, my shoes are Giuseppe" I continued as I made my way to the kitchen in search of a drink. "I'm slime like a reverend, I shoot at the reverend" I sang grooving as I walked. I took a snap of the party and hopped on the counter and kicked my feet back and forth gently as I downed my first cup on liquor.

I jumped off the counter fast as hell with my third drink in hand as the BBE Challenge song sounded loudly. I made my way to the dance floor and started twerking with my girls. I felt strong hands pull me, into them. I turned around and saw Hezekiah, smirking down at me. "Show me what you working with shawty" he said licking his lips.

I downed the last bit on my drink and started grinding and twerking all over his dick. I didn't miss a beat on the song and started making my ass clap when it got to fast for me. The song ended and I walked off, smiling heading for the kitchen getting another cup of liquor.

"Heey Girl I think that's enough" Hazel said attempting to snatch my drink, I dodged her and downed the whole cup throwing the cup to the ground. "Too late" Hazel and Shelcie shook they're heads in disappointment. I shrugged, I don't give a damn. I work hard and I deserve to have a drink or two.

I starting twerking to Bobby Bitch by Bobby Shrumda "AH-AH-AH" I yelled giggling then hitting the Shmoney as it turned to Hot Nigga. I twerked till the room starting spinning and getting dizzy. I stumbled around giggling and finally fell on the couch. I blacked out after that.