Part 15

Hey guys! So sorry if its late, 3 weeks. Omg I'm a terrible writer! But my laptops broke, I'm writing this off my phone. So any spelling mistakes I'm sorry and ill fix them when I get my laptop! Please enjoy this chapter! 20 votes 10 comments. Thanks!

Charlie-

"So Jess are you ready to get absolutely wasted?" I said excitedly as i was putting my heels on.

"Yep, It's a good thing your aunty found the funny side of the mess this morning otherwise you wouldn't be here looking that gorgeous." Jess replied.

"Oh shush you, you look stunning yourself." I said.

I looked in the mirror, My silver sparkly dress going just past my bum, Tight in all the right places, No straps either. followed by matching heels, My brown hair curly going past my boobs and a bit of make up. Well, foundation,eyeliner, mascara and some red lippy.I couldn't deny it. I was stunning.

Knock Knock.

"Ooh that must be the boys!" I exclaimed, Finishing off my red lipstick.

I put my make-up bag down, rubbing my lips together so the red lipstick spread on my lips. I knelt down under my bed and got a bottle of vodka I had stolen from downstairs (I didn't steal it, she said I could take anything, I just didn't ask) and put it in my silver bag.

I ran downstairs as fast as my heels could carry me, and opened the door to a smiling Jai. Not what I wanted, I wanted Beau but it's the best I could get. Jess squeezed past me and ran into skips arms and I gave Jai a hug, I looked over his shoulder to see Beau and Luke stood there awkwardly and James and a red head, I pulled away from the hug and walked over to James and his girlfriend.

"Hi, you must be Sarah nice to meet you!" I said.

"You too! Heard a lot about you!" She said pulling me into a hug.

Omg did you hear that? Sarah De-Bono, has heard a lot about me.

"Choose Beau." She whispered in my ear before pulling away.

How did she know about my little dramas? She probably knows more about me than I do about her and she's famous!

I gave her a smile and gave James a quick hug, whispering to him "Shes lovely!" before going back to Jai.

"Now you guys ready to Par-tay?" I screamed.

"Yeah!" They shouted.

"Well to the party my good steed!" I said pointing in a random direction I thought the party was and Jumping on Jai's back.

I pointed in the right direction, I'm so proud.

"You are a heavy lump!" He shouted as we walked down the road. Well Galloped.

I grabbed my vodka bottle and took a large swig. Followed by another, and then another..

"Can I have some?" Beau asked, reaching his arm out.

"Fuck off, I never ever EVER give away vodka, Isn't that right baby?" I said stroking the vodka bottle, already feeling a little tipsy.

"You're fucked." Beau said shaking his head.

"Girls just wanna have fu-un!" I sang as Jess and Sarah sang along with me. Well, Me and Jess screamed, Sarah actually sang. She was good. "Ohh Girls just wanna have- that's all they really want!"

Soon enough we were at the party, already drinking half a bottle of vodka and not bothering to eat anything before, I was pissed. Jai Dropped me to the floor and my vodka bottle smashed.

"NOOO! VODKA COME BACK BABY PLEASE!" I screamed , kneeling on the floor.

"Charlie,Charlie! He's gone.." Beau Joked Stroking my back as Jess burst into a fit of laughter.