Part 17

Guys I am soooooo sosososososo sorry about the long wait but here I am! 10 comments 15 votes please! Again! Sosososossoooo sorry so I'll try make this chapter a good one okay? I have my laptop back now so I can upload again! Plus I'll be hibernating till next year (Because it's so cold and im poorly) . So enjoy this book again and get into the chapters because I pinkly promise I will start writing again!!!! Thankyou guys and Loveyouuu.

- Simone x

Charlie-

It's been 2 days and we haven't seen the boys once, it's just be me, Jess and my Aunt and it's been so quiet.

"Jess, We haven't seen the boys in ages! I really need to talk to Beau.." I asked as she did her make-up.

"I know! I'm arranging to meet up with them now." She replied,although it came out jumbled because she was putting her lipstick on.

"But I need to talk to Beau ALONE.." I said tying my hair back, it was way too warm to wear it down.

"Listen Charlie. I will sort it. Don't doubt me sister." Jess said as she turned around to grab her mascara.

"What about you and Luke?" I asked.

"There is no me and Luke." She mumbled.

"But you Li-"

" I LIKE SKIP!" She shouted cutting me off.

"So are you just gonna' Ignore your feelings towards him?" I asked lying on the bed.

"I guess.." She said joining me. "But Sometimes you just...Just can't." She sighed.

"Bad time?" I voice said from by the door.

Our necks turned in the direction to see James' head peaking through the door.

"Oh it's just James, Where are the boys?" I asked.

"The boy's aren't here yet. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." Jess replied.

James closed the door and sat on the bed next to us. I think he knew what we was talking about. James is like the counsellor in the group. We tell him everything and even though he's bestfriends with the boys he doesn't tell a soul. He even knows about me and Beau and her and Luke.. everything.

"Jame's I need sonme time alone with Beau and obviously without Jai becoming suspicious. So will you help me?" I asked.

"Leave it to me, I have a plan! Listen, will be going into Melbourne today and-"

"SURPRISE!"

Suddenly four super hyper boys game barging into the room and dived on the bed.

"G-get off me!" I mumbled as four really heavy boys suffocated me.

"Who's up for food?" Beau Shouted.

If we go for another Mc-Donalds I'm going to throw up.

***

Beau-

I really needed to talk to Charlie. I know it's only been 2 days but I miss her like crazy. I needed to talk to her.Now.

"Hey Beau! You owe me some Sunny D from the bet you lost the other day."James said.

We didn't have a bet did we? I gave him a confusing look and something in his eye's told me to carry on with it, so I did.

"Yeah I do, when d'you want it?" I asked.

"Now! Chop Chop!" He said.

"Hey, I'm craving some chocolate I'll come with you."Charlie said, getting out of her seat.