Part 14

Hey, this is the next chapter. Please enjoy, Comment and vote. 20 votes, 10 comments. If I already have that amount. Do not hesitate to click the button or type a message. Thank you and Enjoy Part 14. P.s This book is rate PG-13. So please be careful.

Did ya like my posh writing? Yeahh its coool right? Yeah enjoy the chapter HOES.btw Won't be updating till I get my laptop back from now on, so yeah.. Let's hope its soon!

Beau-

I finally snapped out of my little dream and joined Charlie downstairs, Who was watching a film next to Jess and Skip who was cuddling together. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"Beau what are you doing?" She asked shocked. Like what happened upstairs never happened.

"Urm.." I stuttered, unsure what to do.

"Guys it's fine, we know your game." Jess said.

"Yeah not like we're gonna tell Jai." Skip added.

"Thanks" I replied putting my arm back around her as she nuzzled into my chest.

We were watching finding nemo, I found it pretty depressing when he went out to touch the 'butt' and got captured.

"Can I touch the butt too?" I asked Charlie, going for her arse.

"Hands off mister!" She teased, slapping them away.

Just then we heard a knock at the door, Charlie's eyes widened.

"It might be Jai! Um, Jess you answer the door I'll go hide Beau. I don't want him to find out this way." She said grabbing my arm and running into the back garden.

The cold air then hit me as we ran into the shed. Inside was a cosy double bed, a T.V a Mini fridge. Even a bathroom in the other door. It was awesome!

"Beau, You might have to sleep here, I'm so sorry!" She said looking into my face. I gently placed my hand on her cheek.

"It's fine babycakes, Now go on." I replied kissing her cheek.

She nodded her head and ran out of the shed. I grabbed a beer from the mini fridge and turned the tele on. Oh boy this was going to be a long night..

Charlie-

I walked back inside to see a concerned looking Jai.

"Babe what were you doing outside?" He asked , coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"Getting fresh air." I lied.

"So , er, Can I stay for a bit?" He asked.

"Jai, I'd love you to but I really just want a night to myself. you know chill." I replied.

"Well you can't exactly have a night to yourself with them two here , plus I won't be any bother. I just want to see you and cuddle up to you." He replied.

I could feel my cheeks burn at what he said, it was so cute. But then I remember I had Beau waiting in the shed.

"Fine you can stay, but we're watching a film upstairs in my room and I'm probably gonna fall asleep." I lied.

"Yeah that's fine." He replied, face lighting up.

I walked upstairs and grabbed a random dvd, I looked at it. I had chosen Brother bear. I put it on and went in my bed, Next to Jai who cuddled up to me.

"Oh by the way do you wanna go to the party with me on saturday?" He asked.

"Well, Jai I kinda need to talk to you about something.." I started.