Part 9

Beau-

I woke up at 11 to find out the boys had gone out with the girls, I felt really Jealous and left out they didn't wake me up, but I didn't wan't to see Charlie and Jai, together. If you know what I mean.

I got a shower and got into some chinos and a black vest top, with my blue 'YOLO' hat on , forwards this time, because I'm a creative fuck. I wen't downstairs and grabbed some toast, putting Marshmellow fluff on because, well. it's the sex, no wait, it's better than sex. Marsh mellow fluff is just too awesome. If you don't know what it is it's like marsh mellow liquid cream stuff that goes on toast, its amazing! I took a bite into my toast when the front door flung open.

"Beau you sloth you're finally up!" Jai shouted running over to me. With Luke , Charlie, Skip, Jess and James following behind.

"Yeah, you didn't wake me up did you?" I said, taking another bite into my toast.

"We tried." Luke said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"We we're dragging you outta bed!" Luke said.

"I don't remember.."

"Haha, that's why we came back anyway, we don't want to spend the day without you."

"Thanks guys!" I said finishing off my toast and putting the plate in the sink.

"Um Beau?" Charlie said.

"What?" I replied.

"You gotta little white stuff around your mouth.." She said, holding back laughter.

"Who've you been sucking off Beau?" James laughed.

"It's marsh mellow fluff you dickhead!" I replied.

"Yeah that's what they all say." Skip said.

"Fuck off i'm not gay! I'm straight!" I replied, defending myself.

"Yeah, as straight as a roundabout." Jess said.

"OOOOOOOOH PAR!" they all shouted.

"Oright Oright, Come on lets go."

"Actually, seen as your cheeky when you're at mine, I'm going to raid your room!" Charlie shouted running upstairs.

"No Charlie!" I screamed running after her

It's not that I had anything to hide, my room was just such a shit whole and I guess I was embarrassed.

"Oh look at Beau's undies!" She said as I rushed through the door.

"Get out Charlie!", I shouted charging towards her and wrestling her onto the bed.

"Beau get off me!" She shouted back trying to break free from my arms which were wrapped tightly around her body.

"No." I whispered into her ear, sending her silent.

I looked into her bright green eyes, They were gorgeous, she was gorgeous, She then smiled at me.

"Beau.." She whispered.

"Yes?" I replied, still whispering.

She then brought her knee up to my crotch area with a smack, sending my body off the bed as I crippled over in pain.

"What the fuck Charlie you fucking bitch do you know how much that hurts!" I screamed.

"Serves you right! Sucker!" She shouted running downstairs.

Boy, She got me good.

***

Charlie-