Part 18

Hey.Hey.Hey.HEY.HEEEEYYY.HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!uh,hi.  Sooooo this is the next chapter. Part 18 (Numbers yeyyyy my favourite!lolno.) So this is the moment when you find out... THE TEST RESULTS! wow it's like eastenders where you wanted to know who kat was sleeping with.They dragged it out for like 6 months, maybe i should do that and you can find out in the last everrr chapter.... LOL im not that mean, or am I? Read to find out DUN DUN DUNNNN (Yeah 20 votes? like 10 comments?) LOVE YOU HOES. Btw cakeworshipper. I lurveee your comment. Was cool. #SAVETHEPANDAS. is that how you do it with the hashtag thing? I dont use twitter much.Lol. Yeah bye.

Charlie-

"Is that it?" I asked Beau staring at the test.

"Uh I guess so. What does it mean?" Beau asked.

"I don't know..Go check, I'll do another just to be sure." I said getting out another test.

I did the test and waited while Beau was talking outside the bathroom. I stared hard at the test waiting for it to work.

"Beau come in." I said.

He quickly came through the door and looked at it, it was still blank. Then one blue line appeared on the test. Like the last one.

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"It says here... It's negative." He replied.

Suddenly the biggest smile came across my face.

I was not pregnant.

"WOOO!" I screamed jumping on Beau.

"We're not going to be parents! I can still be a Janoskian!" He screamed spinning me around into the hallway.

It was then that I noticed he did have a really strong accent. It was so nice. I looked into his bright green eyes, He was so happy. Something made me feel sad, Like he was happy he wouldn't be tied to me for the rest of his life. Like he could get rid of me.

"Beau?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked looking into my eyes and moving the hair from my face and tucking it gently behind my ear.

"Are you glad? That you're not tied to me because i'm not pregnant?" I asked.

His face scrunched up like he was thinking hard.

"I'd love to be tied to you forever,just not by a baby as young as we are. You know I really like you Charlie." He whispered.

He then planted a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as he did.

"Awwwwww!"

"What the!" Beau said as he pulled away to the direction of 'aw'.

There stood Jess, looking so happy.

"It was like I was watching a romance film. aw bless you guys!" She squealed.

"Calm down." I said.

"So... the results?" She asked.

me and Beau looked at each other before shouting.

"NEGATIVE!"

She squealed and hugged us both.

"Thank god for that!" She shouted.

"Shall we celebrate?" Beau said.

"If you say McDonald's I'll scream." I replied.