Part 19

HERE IT IS! PART 19 wooooooooooooo. Yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR. Have a great one and I WILL BE UPLOADING THIS YEAR OMG. well probably not much in January because I have exams! yeah I have english exam :'( and Sociology and some other one... yeah im soo prepared i dont know what exams im taking. Anywaaayyy 25 votes and 12 comments? Yeah thats fair. I should be revising now. OK IM BABBLING. Enjoy b*tchessssss. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Beau-

That was probably the best and most weirdest Nando's I have ever been to. Who knew I'd be doing a concert there? It was more of a scream fest to be honest but the people loved it.Haha.

Anyway, we went our seperate ways. The girl's going home and us boys going to sony to talk about our record deal. I still haven't told the girls about it. I don't really want to for some reason.I'll tell them after. We had barely been away from the girls when we got a phone call from them.

"Beau we need your help." Charlie said down the phone.

"Ok whatsup?" I replied.

"We need to get revenge." She said.

I LOVE revenge.

"Yeah sure, meet me and will talk about it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Meet me outside my house?" She asked.

"I'll be there in ten."

"Bring the boys, all of them."

***

We got to there house when Charlie told us what happened. She found her dad's house, you know James' teacher who stole her dad of her mum and her slut of a daughter who flirted with Jai?

"Right we found her house, my dad's and his... Slut." She said cringing at the thought of them.

"And their slut of a daughter?" James said.

"STEP- step daughter." Jess replied, knowing it would hurt Charlie.

"Anyway, by the looks of things there little 'Princess' Is in love with the Janoskians. So That's when you come in." She said tapping away on her phone.

"Ok.. Expand.." I replied, interested.

"You're going to pretend she's won a day with the Janoskians in her own home, She'll let you in. Then That's when you mess everything up."

"How?" Jai and Luke said in unison.

"Lock her in places. When dinners cooking, burn it or put random foods into it. Play silly tricks. you know, do stuff.. Janoskian style. Then me and Jess will come in and do the rest." She replied.

Wow she had really planned this out. I guess she's one for revenge too.

"What are you and Jess going to do?" Skip asked.

"That's for us to know and you to find out." Charlie replied with a smirk across her lips.

"Well then... LETS DO THIS SHIT!" I roared.

We all piled into my car, I put the address into my Iphone and we drove to the house.

 "Hey Luke, I forgot to ask this earlier. Now we're alone. WHHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed.

"Nothing man. Just leave it."

"But Lu-uke.." I moaned.

"But Be-aau." He mocked.

"KDOT." I said as I focused on my driving again.

An I dea then popped into my head. I slowly picked up speed, and kept speeding up.