Part 12

Thursday! Walaaah! Uploaded a day early because i'm very sorry for the delay last week and the week before . Just wanted to say, I'm very sorry for this chapter as its supeer duper short and lame from writers block, BUT! The next two chapters, ( I know because i've already written them) are super butt kicking amazing! I worked my butt off on the next chapters so you better apprieciate this lame one. OH ANNNNDDDDD.... i would like, to continue my story ( which I am very very proud of)  I would like 20 votes and 10 comments, Only cos my next chapter is like cool.. So hoes, Enjoy my Janoskians (Please remember Beau Brooks Is mine. Anyone who plans to steal him gets my fist in there face. Thank you.)

Charlie-

English was my last lesson and it was time to start ruining her life. It was nearing the end of the lesson and throughout the whole of it I gave her dirty's and refused to answer questions. She hated it.

"Charlie will you get the books from Mr Poole's class please?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Charlie." She snapped

" Heather."  I mocked back.

"It's Mrs Hill to you." She snapped.

"Oh still married to your husband? Not stayed long enough for a divorce?" I snapped.

She gave me a stern look and then realising I had won she calmed down and smiled. Clearly a fake smile.

"Fine Charlotte, I shall get them myself, stay here class." She replied leaving the room.

"Jai pass us the glue!" I shouted standing up.

"He threw the glue towards it and I moved over to Mrs' Chair, I glued down the legs to the floor before pouring the rest of the glue onto the seat.

"James the bucket!" I shouted.

The whole class looked in shock at my plan, clearly thinking I was barmy pulling a prank on a teacher.

"I wouldn't dare do that! She's ace!" Someone shouted.

James came over with the bucket filled with rotten food. and a mixture of different drinks mixed together.

I attached the string to the bucket before putting it on top of the projector that faces the board ,which is exactly above her chair.

I unravelled the string back to my desk and sat there patiently. Soon Miss came in with the books.

"Right class, I want you to turn to page 65. We only have five minutes left so we need to hurry up." She said walking around handing the books out, purposely slamming my book on the desk.

We all turned to the page, I glanced over at Jai sat next to me, who gave me a smile.

I then looked over at James, Who was waiting impatiently for something to happen.

Miss sat down on her chair and began talking, 5 seconds later I looked at Jai, who nodded slightly. I gave the Signal to James.

"Miss what's that above your head?" James asked.

Miss looked up and seconds later I pulled the string sending a bucket full of slimy revenge down onto her.

She tried to stand up and she couldn't move.

"What is this?!" She screamed

"I can't move! Who did this!"

The whole class was in a fit of laughter as Mrs Hill tried to get out of her seat. Her face and hair was covered in mouldy food and drink. Seconds later the bell went, All the students left her.