3

Old story

 Untilled  

Facts :  This might not make sense.   Because  every time I come up with a title, I don’t stick with the title.  So this story won’t  make sense…

 The  Characters....

 Sleven -    Is a player.    LL - James Franco

  Blaze -    cousin of Sleven.  LL - Andrew Garfield

 Zelda -  nerd girl.  Who lives in a two family house with her step sister Lexi.  LL - Huang Ching Yi

 Lexi -  graudarate college.  Is a  nurse.  LL - Chen Ting Ni

 Zane  - Zelda's friend.  LL -  Ed Westwick.

Memi-  Zeld’s best friend.     LL – Beck G         

 Ryan – boyfriend of Lexi.   LL- Ethan Embry

 Fofo –  brother of Rayn. LL –  Ross Lynch

 High school called West Academy.

  Nerdville  /  Area 51 -  Its abandoned fire station. 

 Rosewoods -     is a  town where all demons from other world comes and goes.

 Italic words/ sentence - the telekinesis power that Ake, Ikki, Loke and Zelda have.

 HALFIE  PEOPLE ( Human/ Demon)

 Loke, Ake, Ikki - Are brothers.  They all have telekinesis.

 Loke  -  He is a Halfa.  his powers is nature.  He is a mysterious guy.    LL –  Andrew  Morley

 Ikki -  the werewolf.  LL - Conner Ball 

Ake -  He is like Wade in Kim Possible combine him with Scott in Xmen.   He is psychic.  

 LL -  Kelly Blatz  

 I have few rules…

1 – if you are a person who hate grammar errors  then   find another story to read!

  I’m just joking about Rule # 1 

2.  enjoy   reading this story

3. vote   or leave a comment

4.  If you leave a hate comment I WILL REPORT YOU.

  5.  Enjoy   

 1 :  Cheating Boyfriend & Shot

Friday night...

When the basketball game was over, I had just got off the bleachers.

Memi, my best friend said "I'm heading to the bathroom."

" okay, I'll meet you outside."

" sure."

When I was walking to exit someone garbed my waist and kissed me the cheek. When I turned around I said " that's not nice."

Selven, my boyfriend said " I can't kiss you."

I punched him and said " why don't you take a shower and I'll wait for you outside with Memi.

He said " sure, babe anything for you."

After he left, I was walking down the hallway when I heard moans coming from the locker room. I was curious who has having sex. I opened the locker room and saw my best friend fucking some guy. I started to walk way until I heard the guy said " Babe, I'm almost -

I couldn't believe that the guy she was fucking was my boyfriend. I walked out of the locker room before both of them notice my presence. When I was outside the school building, I text them saying family emergency. When I got to Area 51. ( Its abandoned fire station, ) After I parked my car inside. I headed upstairs and put on my gloves and practice hitting the punching bag. ( I don't know if a fire station has two floors. Anyways the first floor is a garage combine with a mini bar. And the second floor is a boxing gym.)

After I got all my anger out, I shower and watched TV.

Sleven's P.O.V.

When I had won, the game, I saw my girlfriend exiting the gym.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed at the cheek. When she turned around she said " that's not nice."

" I can't kiss you."

She punched me and said " why don't you take a shower and I'll wait for you outside with Memi.

I said " sure, babe anything for you."

When I got to the locker room, all the guys left, expect my cousin, Blaze

Blaze said " Party at the mansion."

" you know it."

When he was out of the locker room. I took a shower. After I took a shower, I wrapped a towel around my waste and started to open my locker when I heard the door being open. I looked to my left and saw Memi there. After she shut the door, she walked towards me and kissed me. I pushed her away and said " Memi Stop, I'm with - "AH!" I moaned because she was sucking on my earlobe.

Oh, you like this?" she asked seductively.

She pulled off my towel and started to give me head. When she was done, She stood and licked her lips.

" thanks."

When she started to walk away I grab her fore-arm and spun her so that he back hit the locker.

"What?"

I then kissed her and my hand went under her shirt. When she moaned. I fingered her pussy.

"AHHH!" she moaned. I took my finger out of her and licked her.

When I was done licking her, I said " hop on me."

Just as she was about I said " wait."

" what?"

I grab a condom from my locker and then I banged her.