part 1

Must  change characters names

Discover  &  Breaking Again 

In the Demon World…  Moka’s P.O.V.

After I hit the punching bag, Sleven said “  are your clam.”

“ shut up.” I said as I punched the punching bag  again.  And Sleven  fell backwards on his but.

Oreo said   “ look, I know it’s hard to see your  best friend with crush but  you have to deal with.”

 “   how did you – Sleven you knew right?”

Sleven scratched  behind his head and said “  uh was I  trying to prevent you from getting hurt.”

Just when I was about to say something, I got a text. After I replied back, I said “  I  have to  go.”

 After I ate,  I changed into my human form and went into the well.

   In the     Demon world

Moka  had just finished playing tennis. After I return the tennis racket,  I walked out of the place and called Oreo.  When he didn’t answer, I text him.  When it went through, I went to  Joy’s coffee shop.  After I had order my coffee, I sat there and started to read.

  Unknown  P.O.V.

 After I sat down and waited for my order,   When I was about to open my laptop, the bell on the door rang.  As I looked up, I saw a girl walked in.   As she sat down, I started to wonder what is a human girl  doing here.  Doesn't she know that – I blacked out.

 Moka’s P.O.V.

 Just when I was getting to the good part, a text message popped up from my screen. ( if you watched the anime,  Accel World  they have a collar  on  their necks   that connects to using  internet  stuff and its sort of like a phone.)    After reading the text, I closed every window and starting to walk out of the  coffee store.   After the coffee shop, I went to Yolish. When I sat down I sense someone was looking   for something. As I turned to my left, I saw a guy looking at me. After he smiled, I smiled and then  I began eating my ice cream.

 Unknown P.O.V

When I was to my normal self, I saw her leaving the coffee shop.  After I paid for my coffee, I saw her turning down the street. When I saw her walk in Yolish.  I then  counted to ten and walked in. After I sat down I saw that she was looking around. When she   looked at me, I smiled. After she smiled back, she ate her ice cream. When she left, I counted to ten and then left.   When I was outside, I saw    some stranger with a knife close to her throat. And then being dragged in the ally.  When I got to the ally, I saw her   jabbed him in the stomach  making him drop his knife. She then twisted her  wrist  twice. I saw that she was transforming.  When she was done transforming into a   hybrid.  The stranger said “  Hey sexy,  Let’s go out.”

  She turned around and punched him in the face.   After she said “ I don’t got for  guys who are in a gang.”

 When the  guy was down on the floor. She started walking near the trash can.  I held my breath hoping that  she would walk by pass me.

 Moka’s P.O.V.

When I was in the ally,   I  jabbed him in the stomach  making him drop the  knife in his hands.  I  then twisted my bracelet on my   wrist  twice.  When I was  a hybrid.  The stranger said “  Hey sexy,  Let’s go out.”

I  turned around and punched him in the face and  said “ I don’t got for  guys who are in a gang.”

 When the  guy was down on the floor. I walked away. When I was near the  trash can, I smelled  demon blood. I changed into human form and walked  passing the trash can. 

Blaze’s P.O.V.

 I was smoking on the  school’s roof top when I saw a blue light coming from the school’s garden.  I quickly ran down the stairs. When  I was outside, I walk to the school’s garden.  When I was near the statue, I  looked around and found nothing.  When I was about to give up for searching for where ever the blue light  went, I heard footsteps.  I quickly hid in the bushes.  I quickly out my phone one vibrate. When I heard the footsteps, I was just about to scare the person when the person’s celli rang.

 Becky from the Block – Becky G

 When the stranger picked up, I heard the person said “ you have five minutes before my class starts.”

“ what?”

Silence

“ No.    Don’t kill him because he is my  best friend’s boyfriend’s  friend.”

Silence.

  “  No.  When  school is over, I’ll kick your arse if you go hurt him.”

Moka’s P.O.V.

After I got out from the well,   I started walking fast.  When I reach the statue my phone starting ringing.

Becky from the Block – Becky G

 I answer it and said “ “ you have five minutes before my class starts.”

“  There is a human near you.”

“ what?”

“ do you want me to shoot him.”

 “ No.    Don’t kill him because he is my  best friend’s boyfriend’s  friend.”

“ what if I put him to sleep.”

“  No.  When  school is over, I’ll kick your arse if you go hurt him.”

After I  hung up, I quickly went inside the school building  and walked to math class. When I just go inside the class room,  the bell rang.

 I then walked behind it and counted forty steps.  After I  texted Sayo that   I don’t feel well and to her to  enjoy  the after party. When the text went through, I felt around the well for the ladder.  When I was in the dirty empty well, I hold my phone in my hand  and closed my eyes. It was two in the morning and I wanted some ice cream to eat. When I didn’t have any, I put on my coat and started to walk to  Target.  I was walking down  the side walk  with my bag of ice cream.    I heard running footsteps from behind me.  I  then felt a hard force bump into me , making me drop the tub of chocolate ice cream.