6

Third P.O.V.

 Purple lead him to her  garage. As  they got inside  she said “ don’t touch my car.”

“ Like I would its fugly.”

 She laughed and said “ uh thanks? anyways we are not taking that car.”

 Purple clapped her hands and the mini cooper car was being flipped over. Ake  whistle and said “ that’s a better looking car than a mini cooper, can I drive it.”

New story

 I took out my  phone from my pocket and answer it.

“ hello.”

“ hey sis, I’m coming over.”

 Just as I was about to answer her, the line went dead. Blaze’s P.O.V.  After I got out of the hand cuffs, I walked towards the window and was about to  stick my foot outside  when she said “ Do you want to be shocked again.”

Sayo’s P.O.V.After he  walked  out of my  room and   I followed him. When he opened the door, I saw to cops standing there.   When the cop asked if he lived here,   I  said “ Max?  What are you -  What brings you here?”

  “ Say no time no see, anyways someone called saying that there’s a burglar around the neighborhood.”

 “ I’m sorry.    I called  because I thought he was breaking in. Turns out that  he forgot the keys. Isn’t that right, Loke?”

When I looked at  him, I notice that he was in shocked.

Max said “ well  okay  then. Have a good night.”

After I closed the door, I   punched him and said “  well? Where is my thanks.”

 Just as   he  was about to answer,  a screen popped up in my face. I got out my phone and text. When I heard the  door being opened, I said  “ it’s rude to no say goodbye.”

Loke  turned around  said “ uh..  your  sister game me the key.”

I   laughed and said “ I know.”

 Just as he was about to say something, I  said “  I have a fight, you can crash here.”   I then went upstairs.  

  Loke’s P.O.V.

When she upstairs, I was just about to leave when I realized that I haven’t check who called. When I  looked at my phone

 Old story At school…..  Kiroo was sitting with her  boyfriend and her friends with was his friends to.  

 Rayn -  babe,  I need to talk  to you.”

Kiroo said “  okay what is it.”

When they were away from their friends,   he said “ I’m sorry… but  I think we need some time a   part."

Kiroo made a fist and then  he  said " we can still be friends. rite?"

" yeah."  Kiroo then started to walk away.

Kiroo’s  P.O.V.

I was eating with my boyfriend and his friends since his friends are my friends too.  Just as I was about to eat a slice of my pizza,   Rayn said “babe,  I need to talk  to you.”

 “ okay what is it.”

He pulled me away  from our friends .  I hope he is going to   confess that he  was cheating and that he won’t do it again.

 “ I’m sorry… but  I think we need some time a   part.”

I couldn’t believe it. I made a fist then and then he said “ we can still be friends right.”

“ yeah.”

I then said “ okay.” and started to walk away.  When I went to the girl’s room, I went  to than handicap  stall. After I locked the door. I sat on the toilet and flushed it.  The toilet elevator lead me  to the  secret back  room, second floor in the  of library.  When the book shelf closed,  I  text    Nina  to get me out of school.  After she replied back,  I used the toilet elevator  to  get to the roof top of the school building.